Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

friday night loser crew...

Old 05-02-2008, 07:25 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default friday night loser crew...

:hay:

went out for happy hour, then watched the 40 y/o virgin.

holly's hormones are rampant so i dont want to go to bed until im sure she is fast asleep. any HAN dad's that can assure me that these mood swings will go away soon?

Last edited by ISP James; 05-02-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: wow its not saturday its friday!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Dude.......... The mood swings are not going away. Like herpes.

I do, however have to send you a huge level of lub for allowing her to tire herself out and have peace in her slumber. She's lucky to have you.

I'm a step-dad so I've never gone through what you're going through, but I've been a dad from age 3 till now. Wait till she's in a bad mood that you can't defuse with a Coach bag h:

o:
Old 05-02-2008, 07:38 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

Originally Posted by Chefboiali
Dude.......... The mood swings are not going away. Like herpes.

I do, however have to send you a huge level of lub for allowing her to tire herself out and have peace in her slumber. She's lucky to have you.

I'm a step-dad so I've never gone through what you're going through, but I've been a dad from age 3 till now. Wait till she's in a bad mood that you can't defuse with a Coach bag h:

o:
damn

she just hits the deck around 5:30 every day.... sleeps from about 6:30 til 9 when she decides to go to bed... but before she can get to bed, she ends up cleaning the whole house and then getting pissed that she has to clean. :dunno: i was hoping this was just a 1st trimester thing.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by ISP James
damn

she just hits the deck around 5:30 every day.... sleeps from about 6:30 til 9 when she decides to go to bed... but before she can get to bed, she ends up cleaning the whole house and then getting pissed that she has to clean. :dunno: i was hoping this was just a 1st trimester thing.
I think she's going with the flow, so you might have to be there in the same capacity. She's a rookie too

Plus, you knew her before all of this and she'll turn to you for a reflection of that from time to time.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

My sister-in-law apparently didn't like the smell of my brother when she was pregnant...he went through some hell. But once the kid popped out he was fine.

Gotta love hormones :hs:
Old 05-02-2008, 07:55 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

its making me crazy... and since she is sleeping all the time, we dont really spend much time together :hs: then she wakes up, goes on a cleaning tirade, usually while im taking a crap. when i get out, she complains that she does all of the cleaning.

id complain that i do all of the cooking but i dont think id live to post the results on HAN h:
Old 05-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Spec R

eject eject eject....watch the canopy

gooooooooooooooooooose
Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Are you forgetting to wipe the spray?
Start sitting down when you pee so don't make a mess.
Works well when you're drunk, too.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Is anyone else missing a reply box at the end of the thread, or is my browser just fucked up?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:33 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Weird... I have the User Agent Switcher FF addon installed so I can view sites that don't allow Linux. Apparently when I have it on for IE I don't get this reply box, but I can see like threads and can search within the thread. Wtf?