Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

tuesday morning holla

Old 08-07-2007, 02:25 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tuesday morning holla

how was your weekend, bitches?

kids b-day party was saturday, that was fun
sunday & monday were lazy days, sunday i picked up some wheels for the accord, stripped them yesterday and gonna try to paint them either today or tomorrow. cooked some gumbo sunday, that shit was banging. should last a few days. oh yeah, ffl called, my 308 came in last week and my ar upper came in so going pick that up tomorrow:x:

and i cant type worth a fuck bc i cut the tip of my right index finger choppin shit up for the gumbo
Old 08-07-2007, 02:30 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Good Morning!! I'm here.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 08-07-2007, 02:34 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Im tired... :sleep: I need a nap
Old 08-07-2007, 02:35 AM
R_Squared
LEVEL UP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a good weekend. I ended up going out Friday and Saturday. But I dropped my cellphone and cracked the outer screen.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:37 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Originally Posted by red94teg
I had a good weekend. I ended up going out Friday and Saturday. But I dropped my cellphone and cracked the outer screen.

i once stepped on my cell phone after I dropped it... that's after I stared at it because I dropped it pwned by alcohol
Old 08-07-2007, 02:46 AM
R_Squared
LEVEL UP

Originally Posted by RicoD
i once stepped on my cell phone after I dropped it... that's after I stared at it because I dropped it pwned by alcohol
Yeah, I dropped it while sitting in a really tall barstool. The phone still works fine at least. I just looks like crap now. :hs:
Old 08-07-2007, 03:01 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ill holla at ya.

thursday i chilled with my friend emily who just got back from new mexico. that was alright.. went downtown in syracuse and got drunk.

friday i played my ds for like five hours in the morning, then went to the only local burrito place with my friend kevin. drank and saw chuck and larry and then drank some more.

saturday i drove back to school and primed some of the door jams / trim at the condo my parents just got.

sunday i didnt do shit.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:25 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

how was chuck and larry?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:27 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ehh.. it was alright, it seemed long. the movie was supposed to start at 10:20, whether it did or not, i dont know, i didnt look at my phone, we got out of there at 12:20ish.

some funny parts, some.. what the fuck, they dont need this parts.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:53 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Saw the simpsons movie saturday night...other than that, not alot.

Went car shopping with my lady saturday afternoon down on 8 mile in detroit...that was interesting. Drove a 97 Eclipse Spyder with 110k that felt like it was falling apart. Terrible car. Then we drove an 00 TL with 150k that felt awesome but I can't recommend it to her based on my experience with the transmissions.

Then the moron tells me that all she wants is cheap, reliable transportation after telling me for weeks that she wants a convertible or at least a nice upgrade to her cavalier :doh: WTF, we should be looking at civics and accords and camrys then.