Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

projekt revolution...tbs, saosin, mcr, linkin park.

Old 07-30-2007, 09:10 PM
airon
AARONNOJIMA.COM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default projekt revolution...tbs, saosin, mcr, linkin park.

i forgot to post this before i went, i went on friday. due to not realizing the length of the concert i was at work and only saw my chemical romance. i did want to see saosin but didnt, sorry chanc. also i wanted to see TBS again, because the last time i saw them at long beach they sorta sucked so i wanted to give them another chance but missed them by 10 minutes, sorry brad.

anywho heres my short review. the concert was in the marysville amphitheater. my seats were dead middle about 15 rows back from stage. we tried to get into the standing/floor level but they wouldnt let us in, although our tickets were double the price, so sorta pissed about that. usually rock conerts im on the floor but this was a different change. my chemical romance's performance was subpar. ive seen them before and they rocked harder and sounded better. the lead singer definetly has the david bowie act going on pretty good. they played for about a hour. stuff from all albums, a good mixture. by the time they got on most people were pretty smashed by then so the crowd reaction was good.

next and last was linkin park. this has to be the best concert ive seen them in. maybe it was being a little further back then usual or the location but they sounded better then ever before. it might be because this is near the beginning of the tour too though. the sound was very crisp and the volume of vocals and instruments were dead on. i was more impressed by chester's vocals for most of the show. the show had a little bit of everything. probably 6 songs from the new album, but almost all the hits of the previous ones. for encore they played in the end and bleed it out, two of my absolute favorites. definetely a good show though.

wished i wouldve had a chance to see taking back sunday and saosin and styles of beyond. but the price of admission for linkin park solely was worth it.

on a side note if someone else is going, they sold out of a artbook for the tour and they dont have it online. i can paypal you money and a finders fee if someone can buy it for me h:. ok thats all thanks for reading

- i think only person i can think of who was going also was vinnie. but this and incubus have both been great concerts for this year.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:26 PM
dubcac
I

Saosin > all bands there

o:
Old 07-30-2007, 09:58 PM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by dubcac
Saosin > all bands there

o:
nope huge disappointment now i know why they where on the side stage.

the concert was fucking awesome. so far for me its been

roger waters, projekt rev, incubus.

tbs i was like meh ok.... too much wannabe mick jagger dancing around throwing up the mic as high as possible pop shit.

HIM awesome i swear they sound better live to me then in stuido.

placebo well cant say much there fucking placebo!!!

my chem has found a new respect in my heart these motherfuckers can put on a show!!! they got the crowd nice and ready for LP

and of course LP they never fucking disappoint if you have a chance to go see them do your self that favor and go!

the summer has been awesome to me so far and its still not over there is still rock da bells, white stripes and social d to look forward to this year.

here some quick shots from the day, i have vid too but the sound came out like shit. there is some good vid on youtube just do a search for projekt revolution san bernardino 7/28/2007

pics are crappy due to they where with my cell.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20070728_00281.jpg (229.4 KB, 43 views)
20070728_00286.jpg (224.8 KB, 43 views)
20070728_00289.jpg (183.8 KB, 42 views)
20070728_00321.jpg (169.1 KB, 41 views)
20070728_00324.jpg (200.0 KB, 39 views)
Old 07-30-2007, 09:59 PM
dj02
click click

Attached Images
20070728_00306.jpg (190.5 KB, 38 views)
20070728_00327.jpg (273.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 07-31-2007, 05:41 AM
jclau00

i went on sunday. my chemical romance guy looked like robert smith from the cure.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:57 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dj02
nope huge disappointment now i know why they where on the side stage.

the concert was fucking awesome. so far for me its been

roger waters, projekt rev, incubus.

tbs i was like meh ok.... too much wannabe mick jagger dancing around throwing up the mic as high as possible pop shit.

HIM awesome i swear they sound better live to me then in stuido.

placebo well cant say much there fucking placebo!!!

my chem has found a new respect in my heart these motherfuckers can put on a show!!! they got the crowd nice and ready for LP

and of course LP they never fucking disappoint if you have a chance to go see them do your self that favor and go!

the summer has been awesome to me so far and its still not over there is still rock da bells, white stripes and social d to look forward to this year.

here some quick shots from the day, i have vid too but the sound came out like shit. there is some good vid on youtube just do a search for projekt revolution san bernardino 7/28/2007

pics are crappy due to they where with my cell.

You go to some really crappy concerts.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:54 AM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by RB
You go to some really crappy concerts.
right
Old 07-31-2007, 08:57 AM
reno96teg

project
Old 07-31-2007, 09:11 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dj02
right
I've been to both Incubus and Linkin Park's concerts...they suck and are way boring. Granted, I like incubus, but I still think they're boring live.

small venues > giant coliseums
Old 07-31-2007, 09:14 AM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by RB
I've been to both Incubus and Linkin Park's concerts...they suck and are way boring. Granted, I like incubus, but I still think they're boring live.

small venues > giant coliseums
then it sucks for you, not me.

but i will agree on you with small indoor venues > giant coliseums