Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.
View Poll Results: Stacked
Marquardt over Silva
38.89%
Silva over Marquardt
72.22%
Robinson over Florian
22.22%
Florian over Robinson
83.33%
Evans over Ortiz
44.44%
Ortiz over Evans
72.22%
Franca over Sherk
22.22%
Sherk over Franca
88.89%
Herring over Nogueira
22.22%
Nogueira over Herring
77.78%
Nickels over Bonnar
33.33%
Bonnar over Nickels
61.11%
Saraiva over Gurgel
50.00%
Gurgel over Saraiva
38.89%
Lytle over Gilliam
72.22%
Gilliam over Lytle
27.78%
Bocek over Edgar
33.33%
Edgar over Bocek
61.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

UFC 73: Stacked ... Post your Picks

Old 07-08-2007, 01:40 PM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'd go toe to toe with his glorified ass. he ain't got nutting on me.

i roll with the real chuck...thats wassup!

Old 07-08-2007, 01:50 PM
KirkLS
Wannabe ///M3 owner

:eek4: I dunno about all of that. 205 > 145 do you even practice MMA?
Old 07-08-2007, 04:54 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

Old 07-08-2007, 05:09 PM
KirkLS
Wannabe ///M3 owner

too bad he couldnt capitalize on that. Not that Nog was any more impressive
Old 07-08-2007, 06:27 PM
aux

Originally Posted by Magicice6
I saw Chuck Liddell at Disneyland on Wednesday. He was with his kids, his new gf, and another couple. He was getting the royal treatment, skipping right through the lines and getting right on the ride. After waiting in the line for Splash Mountain for about an hour, we finally got to sit down in the ride and before we can take off they told us to get off for a guest and out of nowhere there he comes. I didn't have time to take a pic right then, but I shook his hand as he took my place. I caught up with him several times at other rides but didn't get a chance to talk to him. Anyhow, I managed to take these horrible pics.

hes eating a fucking churro

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Old 07-09-2007, 12:05 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by aux
hes eating a fucking churro

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They should make his ass wait like everyone else or get the fast pass. Fuck that. I like Chuck but that makes him look like a smuck. For the most part, all the fighters live on our level. Sure their paychecks are better, but not close to being able to be stupid with it. They still have to manage it properly or be broke until their next fight. Chuck taking cuts, he just went down a peg in my book.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:09 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by KirkLS
thats gonna be a dope fight. I think Penn's going to take it. His BJJ is on another level compared to Franca. His standup is no slouch either so Sherk definitely will have his hands full. I wonder what happened to moving up to welterweight?

Hey Phat where did you find Tito's post fight interview? I looked on sherdog but they only had Florian, Lytle and Franca. Sherk definitely ate some knees last night. I thought he was done when he ate that first one:eek5: I'm glad he wasnt because then we'd be forced to watch Penn/Franca:ugh:

Yea i cant believe they didnt call it. Usually the refs are so quick to jump in they dont get a chance to fight back. I can see stopping it when the guy isnt defending himself but sometimes they are taking punches but intelligently defending themselves and the refs jump in. Its Ultimate Fighting. Let them go for a bit unless he isnt defending himself. I'm as surprised as you. I cant believe he didnt pounce back on Nog. Plus he gave him a full minute into the 2nd round to get his bearings back:slap:

Ortiz/Evan sucked. I expected more. Too bad for the 2nd round or else Tito would have pulled it out. I honestly dont think Rashad won the 3rd round but I guess the takedown in the closing seconds won i for him:dunno:Silva was awesome. He amazes me the more I see him. He doesnt look like a 185 pounder to me but he can fight. Sherk may have a dentist appointment today to check those teeth:chuckles: He definitely felt those but props to him for fighting through.

Me neither but apparently but people were sayin it happened before the Tito fight and that the fighters looked over and you could hear the crowd like something happened? Apparently there was a delay while UFC doctors worked on the guy. I wanted to go to this fight too:nervous:
That was a good take down by Rashad. A little late, but still good. Tito looked like a giant when Rashad tried to take him down. Like Tito was just too tall. I think Tito convinced himself that he was too good to get taken down by Rashad. You can tell by the way he went down, like he did all he could to stop it, short of grabbing the fence, again...

If Penn were to fight Franca, I'm sorry but it would just be another clinic and Franca once again being the example.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:25 PM
KirkLS
Wannabe ///M3 owner

Originally Posted by ADRONICUS
That was a good take down by Rashad. A little late, but still good. Tito looked like a giant when Rashad tried to take him down. Like Tito was just too tall. I think Tito convinced himself that he was too good to get taken down by Rashad. You can tell by the way he went down, like he did all he could to stop it, short of grabbing the fence, again...

If Penn were to fight Franca, I'm sorry but it would just be another clinic and Franca once again being the example.
I can understand Tito grabbing the fence because that'd be my first instinct too to stop from being picked up. But its against the rules so he got penalized for it. I'm surprised Franca was so ineffective against Sherk on the ground. I mean Franca is a black belt in BJJ but couldnt do much against Sherk. BJ's jiu jitsu is amazing though so it'll be a different story on the ground for those two. France would get dismantled on the ground against BJ. The Pulver fight was simply a clinic for BJ showing everyone how to do it
Old 07-09-2007, 03:55 PM
aux

remind me to watch sherk vs hughes and sherk vs gsp again.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:12 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

6 for 9 ain't so bad