Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

what's your motivation?

Old 05-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Snoopy
been there done that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's your motivation?

what was your motivation to finish school? back in high school i didnt really have any and was constantly bored outta my mind. i'd go to class and sleep all the way through, teachers didnt care so i didnt either. so i figured why go to school and sleep when i can just stay home and sleep. didnt help any that school was right across the street either. :hsdunno:

im making up for it now by going back and getting my diploma, but i have newfound reasons now. :hsd:
Old 05-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

I have no motivation right now for almost anything...I need to get the fuck out of dodge for a week and focus on crap.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:45 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

money
Old 05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

dinero
Old 05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Money
Old 05-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Joe

If I don't, might as well work some shitty ass jobs for the rest of my life.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:49 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had no motivation, I just went and almost 3-4 days out of the week I wasnt in school at all, my friend and I always skipped and broke into another friends house (heh, some friends we are) and stayed there all day. When I got my car we started goin to Pittsburgh and such during the day. Towards the end we were never there for a whole day if at all. Got caught once and continued to skip, didnt get caught again. We should have failed for as many times as we werent there. We did things such as call in as our parents excusing us for the day or not going to homeroom but showing up for first and blaming the HR teacher for not marking us there, also faked doctors excuses among other things. I dont know how that all worked, but it did.

We knew every entrance/exit/camera/hall monitor locations in the whole school and had backup routes and stuff, it was great. I could write a book about it.. wouldnt do any of the current students any good now, cause they are getting a new school next school year.

Still graduated with decent grades. Now I kinda wish I would have worked in school to my full potential and gotten high marks, it would help with college funds, but, skipping school was just awesome for some reason.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:52 AM
ACS S3 3.0
Honda Two Thhhhousand

Not to be a loser drop out, not to dissappoint my parents, not to have to work for minimum wage my whole life.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Snoopy
been there done that

yea me and my friends used to skip all the time. we were either at the arcade, go out to eat, or chill at a friends house. or all three.

the school tried to crack down on kids skipping by posting a cop at the entrance/exit to the student parking lot, but not everyone parked there. needless to say after a few weeks the cop disappeared. :chuckles:
Old 05-14-2007, 11:04 AM
DarkSideAccord
Chidori-chan :love:

HS and college: no choice... no pass = disowned by family :sad:

grad school: immigration laws became ghey... needed masters degree to steal all ur yobs