Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Got pulled over last night =)

Old 05-11-2007, 05:26 AM
flyromeo3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over last night =)

Well, I ended up "running a red light " and was stopped for it.

I was waiting to turn left at an intersection and was waiting for the cars ahead of me to pass so i can turn. The light was about to turn red and the idiot driving towards me had his blinker on to turn right, he was slowing down to turn so i figured i'd let him turn first and then ill turn behind him.
Instead at hte last minute the fuckr decides to go straight hence, leaving in in the middle of the intersection. so I turned left anyway since i was in the middle of the street. At the same time there was a marked cop car parked a bit down from the corner. ( I only saw him once I made the complete turn )

Once I turned i saw his car creeping slowly up and I knew he was gonna come after me. So he puts his bright ass lights on ( You know those new lights on the roof of their car ) he asks for my license and questions me why he pulled me over. I told him the truth that i ran the light ( even though he really saw that guy decided to go straight ) so he then tells me that he wanted to ask that to see if i was being honest, which i was. He then runs my license which is clean and comes back and asks me where did I get my lights from ( this point im nervous cause I have HID headlights and fog lights ) so i dont know where he is trying to get to. He then says he has the same car and wants to do the same setup. So I gave him my brothers business card to pass by his shop when he has a minute to see what he has and ill be there on saturday if he wants to come by.
He then said to have a good night...

moral: Being honest saved me from getting a ticket.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:33 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

cool.

ibtotallyownedthatcop
Old 05-11-2007, 05:39 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by k3ifers
cool.

ibtotallyownedthatcop
na, no ownin here just respect.
Plus, I guess the badge my uncle gave me was visible to him so he must of known i have family in law enforcement.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
na, no ownin here just respect.
Plus, I guess the badge my uncle gave me was visible to him so he must of known i have family in law enforcement.
no no no... you TOTALLY OWNED that cop.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:41 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

Good shit.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:59 AM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

Good stuff man.....if your brother hooks him up with the lights you'll atleast be semi-cool with one cop in NY.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:27 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by v6_accord_jerz
Good stuff man.....if your brother hooks him up with the lights you'll atleast be semi-cool with one cop in NY.

I know most of the Brooklyn North Task force. They are in my brothers motorcycle click. That would be awesome cause I dont know any cops that patrol my neighborhood so hopefully he'll be the first one which may help with not getting anymore window tint tickets.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:31 AM
95LSv
Banded

see those kinda cops I can respect, the rest can fuking burn in hell
Old 05-11-2007, 07:38 AM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
I know most of the Brooklyn North Task force. They are in my brothers motorcycle click. That would be awesome cause I dont know any cops that patrol my neighborhood so hopefully he'll be the first one which may help with not getting anymore window tint tickets.
Let me take a guess......you have 20% tint right?
Old 05-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

One of my friends once got pulled over because of his bumper sticker. It said "Fuck Everything".

Cop wanted to know where to get one.