Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Ebay question

Old 05-05-2007, 01:19 AM
strychnine
i am legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay question

I sold some stuff on ebay a few weeks ago. The buyer contacted me the middle of last week claiming he didn't receive what I shipped. He didn't get insurance and I didn't pay for delivery confirmation or anything. I put in the listing that I won't be held responsible for items lost in the mail if the buyer doesn't opt for the insurance. I have the receipt from the post office with the zip code and such to prove that I shipped the item and I've done what I could to try to locate it but that's been to no avail. I've been pleasant with the guy but he says he's going to go to ebay about it. Do I have anything to worry about? My main concern is that as of now I have 100% feedback and would like to keep it that way in case I decide to sell more stuff in the future. The auction was for only $20 worth of dvds, but I'm a poor college student.

cliffs: sold stuff on ebay, guy didnt get it, he didnt pay for insurance, not really my problem but i dont want negative feedback
Old 05-05-2007, 01:54 AM
95LSv
Banded

You have proof that you shipped it, show him the proof and he can suck it because its not your fault h:
Old 05-05-2007, 02:38 AM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by 95LSv
You have proof that you shipped it, show him the proof and he can suck it because its not your fault h:
werd, and 1 bad feed back isnt going to make a you a bad seller. but if your concerned that much about your feed back, and its only 20 bucks refund him the money and move on.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:01 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he ends up leaving a bad feedback there is always a chance to mutually withdraw it, or reply to it so everyone knows what happened. AND I really dont like how ebay does this but you could leave him a negative as well.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:25 AM
airon
AARONNOJIMA.COM

for future reference, pay the extra .70 cents or whatever it is for at least delivery confirmation. more depending on price the item sold for and value of the item. you can send him the information from your receipt but that probably wont mean much to him. you are prob going to get neg feedback though, but you can leave a reply to why, but you may be SOL'ed
Old 05-05-2007, 11:02 AM
umop-apisdn
Allergic to vitamin D

:werd: to that. I always fold DC into the shipping charges.