Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

So my engine sold on ebay

Old 05-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess me and Dom would technically be the closest to this location, cause if I recall Dom lives in Mira Mesa and I live 3 exits north of this location. Got a name so I can talk to the guy if I were to go to the shop?

Doesn't matter who's closest any personal info?

Last edited by Anthony; 05-03-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:01 PM
LABARINTH
Better Than Canada!

Originally Posted by Anthony
I guess me and Dom would technically be the closest to this location, cause if I recall Dom lives in Mira Mesa and I live 3 exits north of this location. Got a name so I can talk to the guy if I were to go to the shop?

Doesn't matter who's closest any personal info?
no personal info yet. I sent him an email asking for his address and all he did was send it to me. No other info. I emailed him back and asked for his name and gave him my number and told him to give me a call.

Since I'm driving out to San Diego in June if he's not in a rush I could drive it out to him.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:20 PM
GSRRacer95
Fight On!

Originally Posted by LABARINTH
Since I'm driving out to San Diego in June if he's not in a rush I could drive it out to him.
You would drive the engine all the way to him? WOW. Your a nice guy LAB
Old 05-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Zackk

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Seems to be a shitty situation when you sweat bullets over a legal auction. There are a lot of assholes around the world. :wtc:
Old 05-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Zackk

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

All i can say is good luck to you lab. :hs:
Old 05-03-2007, 08:11 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

I sold a camera to a zero-feedback buyer once.

They took forever to get around to actually paying for the thing. Didn't respond to emails well. Finally however they used their credit card thru paypal, the only way I could get the money out of them was to temporarily register for a pro account.

Then the shipping address provided by ebay proper didn't match the shipping address put in paypal, and it took FOREVER for the person to respond to the emails I sent them trying to confirm which address to send it to.

Needless to say it took another 2 weeks for them to post feedback, and the retard posted their feedback as what they would have emailed me, "I heard Elmer got the camera, thanks for your help." Fucking hillbillies.

The whole process sucked. Hell, I bought and sold shit on ebay 10 years ago almost. I can't believe this much down the road people are still that incompetent with it.

Going forward I block 0-feedback bidders.