Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

stupid hoe cut me off v.madr

Old 05-02-2007, 05:44 AM
reno96teg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid hoe cut me off v.madr

on the way to work this morning, this bitch decides to take her exit at the absolute last second, irregardless of the fact that i was between her and said exit.

what does this mean? i had to jam on the brakes full force on the fucking highway at highway speeds. i managed to slow down considerably before all 4 wheels locked up, where i then proceeded to create a tremendous cloud of burnt rubber. then i laid on the horn.

fucking bitch didn't even flinch. she just continued on her merry way down the exit ramp.

i think i might have flatspots on the tires now..
Old 05-02-2007, 05:46 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

wheres john and his brick when you need him
Old 05-02-2007, 05:48 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

well at least you didnt hit her :dunno:
Old 05-02-2007, 05:54 AM
GSRchick714

^ Agreed. Still sucks though. I get so mad when people do that. I bet she was totally oblivious..I see people like that all the time, they don't even know they cut someone off. Makes me so pissed off.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:55 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by reno96teg
on the way to work this morning, this bitch decides to take her exit at the absolute last second, irregardless of the fact that i was between her and said exit.

what does this mean? i had to jam on the brakes full force on the fucking highway at highway speeds. i managed to slow down considerably before all 4 wheels locked up, where i then proceeded to create a tremendous cloud of burnt rubber. then i laid on the horn.

fucking bitch didn't even flinch. she just continued on her merry way down the exit ramp.

i think i might have flatspots on the tires now..

How about the idiots that come to a full stop on an on ramp because they dont know how to merge. I almost rear ended that dumb bitch. Then she high beams me as I merged in before her so i wouldnt hit her.
So I let her pass me and I stayed behind her with my high beams on for like 5 miles. That made my morning
Old 05-02-2007, 06:00 AM
GSRchick714

^ Thats how one of my previous cars was totalled. I was getting on the highway where 3 lanes merge to one in a short distance. It's really not that hard to do. There was rush hour traffic and some bitch stopped her truck on the ramp. The guy 2 cars ahead rear ended her. The 3rd car (a bimmer in front of me) stopped in time, I stopped in time, but the moron behind me did NOT. He hit me hard enough to push me into the bimmer which set off my airbags and thus, my car was totalled.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:02 AM
reno96teg

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
How about the idiots that come to a full stop on an on ramp because they dont know how to merge.
ugh, i think i see that almost daily..

another funny one around here is as soon as there's a change in the weather, everyone forgets how to drive.

if it's sunny for an extended period of time, then it rains, everyone overcompensates on that first day of rain. it's as if they've never driven in adverse weather before.

but the real funny part is that it happens too when it's been raining, and then we get that first day of sun. like they forget that they can wear a pair of sunglasses to combat the glare from the sun. wtf..
Old 05-02-2007, 06:02 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

I had to take to the shoulder on my way back to the house after dropping my wife off at work...some asshole in a minivan was passing on the two lane without enough room to finish his pass. If I wouldn't have gone onto the shoulder it would have been a head-on at 60. Dumb fuck couldn't see my red car coming at him....
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 05-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Hambone

Originally Posted by reno96teg
I would have let her hit me.

Originally Posted by THEOLDMAN
Dumb fuck couldn't see my red car coming at him....
I know from experience that red cars are invisible.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:20 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

there's a 99% chance the stupid whore was on her cellphone too.