Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Weekly broad thread v.021707

Old 02-17-2007, 02:01 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rebeld
hi im dom...im not that attractive so you dont have to worry about me cheating

i recall u saying that the other dayh:
I sneaked that line on her before, but only the first part. She was like "shussh don't say that"
Old 02-17-2007, 02:03 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

got me a girlfriend :wiggle:

shes probably reading this :wavey:
Old 02-17-2007, 02:03 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very true Eddie. Especially on how to "dress accordingly". You can dress very nice, but don't look like you're desperate when you're wearing a $1500 Armani outfit going to Walmart.

Several months ago my friends dared me to dress in a full suit to go to White Lotus in Hollywood one night. I'm not the type to dress balls out to every club I go to. Guys would usually put some nice pair of designer jeans and a collared shirt for this night. My friends wore the same, but for the fuck of it I dressed up in my Hugo Boss outfit with a sportcoat that I use for semi-formal events n' shit. Low and behold, I had alot more girls come up and talk to me and countless smiles.

So yeah, it can make a big difference if you do it "just right".

Originally Posted by dom93hatch
Update:

The girl that I want broke up with her boyfriend. How do I swoop in?
These can be crappy situations.....especially if you had alot of feelings for the girl to begin with. Patience is key, you don't want to dose her right off the bat.....she's probably in a sensitive emotional state...I'd back for a month or two at least before even doing anything. Err make sure she's aware of your presence, but don't overdo it by being available at her every whim.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:05 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Originally Posted by AP2
These can be crappy situations.....especially if you had alot of feelings for the girl to begin with. Patience is key, you don't want to dose her right off the bat.....she's probably in a sensitive emotional state...I'd back for a month or two at least before even doing anything. Try to keep her on your mind, but don't overdo it by being available at her every whim.
She's one of those girls that I don't want to risk ruining our friendship for, if I mess anything up
Old 02-17-2007, 02:09 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

Ive been having some fun on the side with this Asian girl since July of last year, but Ive noticed when i put the teg in the garage for the winter she has been calling me a lot less. the other day she was like "alen, how come you don't drive your car no more" and i turned around and said "bitch, I'm not gonna get my car dirty, you see all this snow". so is this girl a JDM whore or what :driving: :hugglez:
Old 02-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Tark

Originally Posted by k3ifers
got me a girlfriend :wiggle:

shes probably reading this :wavey:
umm unless you considering me your GF i dont see anybody else h:
Old 02-17-2007, 02:13 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dom93hatch
She's one of those girls that I don't want to risk ruining our friendship for, if I mess anything up
Did I meet her at the pool hall way back? Petite Filipina girl? Yeah, when she settles down and gets comfortable again, I'd say go for it and tell her how you feel.
Originally Posted by DaGip
Ive been having some fun on the side with this Asian girl since July of last year, but Ive noticed when i put the teg in the garage for the winter she has been calling me a lot less. the other day she was like "alen, how come you don't drive your car no more" and i turned around and said "bitch, I'm not gonna get my car dirty, you see all this snow". so is this girl a JDM whore or what :driving: :hugglez:
Superficial, that's what she is.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:13 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tark
umm unless you considering me your GF i dont see anybody else h:
:squint: she probably will, she lurks yo keep track of me.

:hugglez:
Old 02-17-2007, 02:16 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Originally Posted by AP2
Did I meet her at the pool hall way back? Petite Filipina girl? Yeah, when she settles down and gets comfortable again, I'd say go for it and tell her how you feel.
No, that's Kaye, the sick one that I've been posting about. I'm talking about her sister.

I went boarding with her last year for my birthday too, and we are going again on Wednesday.

Everyone loves pics...

I'll post a better one later when I get home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
24278969448102l.jpg (47.3 KB, 42 views)
Old 02-17-2007, 02:16 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

Originally Posted by AP2

Superficial, that's what she is.
yea i figured, i try not to date those girls but somehow i end up doing it anyways. plus she got a big ass and some very soft boobies, so its hard for me to resist her.

:boink: