Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

moms boyfriend

Old 01-17-2007, 07:48 PM
raiden571
turning u inside out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moms boyfriend

i live with my mom and my brother while i go to school. shes been dating this guy for a lil over 2 ys. hes ok, but for the most part id rather kick his head in. well, recently theyve been fighting and she wants him out of our house. the past few days hes been coming home very late and leaving for work very early, a good thing, but tonight he calls and i pick up the phone. he says, "why dont u quite being a fucking pussy and let ur mom answer the phone." i just said excuse me and he started again with talking shit so i hung up the phone. so he calls and i ignore the call so he leaves a message on the machine talking shit about me and mother and even my younger brother.
now, the few of you whom have met my brother and myself jnow better then to fuck with the pollock brothers. so lets just say when he gets home tonight in his drunken state he may not be walking tomorrow morning. hell, if it does go down, ill even take a few pics of the damage
Old 01-17-2007, 07:51 PM
dubcac
I

Beat his fucking ass.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:53 PM
18crx
stock booster

whoa how old are u first. ive been in the same situation funny. but under 18 is great as in self defense most people who talk lots of shit are pussys them self.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:54 PM
raiden571
turning u inside out

im 19, my brothr is 16
Old 01-17-2007, 07:56 PM
LABARINTH
Better Than Canada!

If I were you I wouldn't start shit with him....beat his ass if he starts something but there is no reason to escalate things further....I know it will make you feel like a "big man" tag teaming a drunk guy but all he has to do is call the police and you go to jail. Wait for him to raise his hand first then beat his ass and call the police on him when you are done. That way it's at least self defense.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:57 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

whoop his monkey ass
Old 01-17-2007, 07:59 PM
2001TEGGSR

Does your mom know of the phone call, and everything he said?
Old 01-17-2007, 07:59 PM
95LSv
Banded

kick his ass seabass! then call the cops and say he started it and you have witnesses, your mom and younger bro
Old 01-17-2007, 08:01 PM
raiden571
turning u inside out

Originally Posted by LABARINTH
If I were you I wouldn't start shit with him....beat his ass if he starts something but there is no reason to escalate things further....I know it will make you feel like a "big man" tag teaming a drunk guy but all he has to do is call the police and you go to jail. Wait for him to raise his hand first then beat his ass and call the police on him when you are done. That way it's at least self defense.
hes done more then that, its been shit building up over a 2.5 yr period. ud have to witness the shit he does to fully understand where im coming from. for exp.
last yr he was drunk and one of my friends was leaving the house. he was drunk and being a typical ass. he got pissed off at my friend and kicked his car and chased him down the street a lilways.
its not like im goin to take pride in beating down a drunk man, but im hoping it will make him reqalize that he is not welcome here anymore and if he dares fuck with my mother i WILL do something drastic. no one fucks with my momma
Old 01-17-2007, 08:03 PM
raiden571
turning u inside out

Originally Posted by 2001TEGGSR
Does your mom know of the phone call, and everything he said?
yes, she listend to the message with me and my younger brother. she actually laughed and said hes a lunatic. i seen a sigh of relief from my mom though when he said he wants us outta the house tomorrow for a few hours so he can gather his shit