Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Heet and IsoHeet

Old 01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heet and IsoHeet

Just thought I'd put this out to you guys. It's probably not something a lot of people think about very often but I thought some of you might want to know that if you buy large volumes of Heet and/or IsoHeet you might show up on the drug enforcement peoples "radar". Apparently people like to use these innocent looking products in making crystal meth. It's nothing new to some but.... well check it out if you're interested.

http://www.portlandonline.com/police/index.cfm?c=difje

Granted Portland is prety far from some of you guys, but supposedly meth started up on the west coast and has started making it's way east in the last few years.

I'd just like raise awareness of how simply purchasing everyday simple products like this can put you on a watch list as a potential "cook" or something.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:04 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Ugh. Welcome to Washington. In Spokane they have signs on everything about Meth and everything is locked away now.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:07 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Yeah it's funny how it seems like a lot of the sites I'm finding are based in the north west. But that is probably just because they have established a sort of virtual infrastructure here.

http://www.methaction.org/meth_products11.htm

I'll see if I can dig up some more informative stuff for you guys.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:55 AM
fathergoat
:3

oh goodie a meth lab shopping list
Old 01-06-2007, 05:46 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Originally Posted by fathergoat
oh goodie a meth lab shopping list
Just what everyone needs. It's just like the press to tell everyone what the weaknesses in a system are. Like where our national defense is lacking...
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 01-06-2007, 07:19 AM
fathergoat

yep, I heard a list of big cities that are least prepared for a terrorist attack on the radio. people in the media have absolutely no sense of responsibility of what they report.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Portland is only 20 minutes from me

But yeah there is a lot of stuff here we have to show ID to purchase such as some cold medicines.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:58 AM
fathergoat

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Portland is only 20 minutes from me

But yeah there is a lot of stuff here we have to show ID to purchase such as some cold medicines.
Speaking of which I just ordered 3 boxes of aleve allergy sinus from drugstore.com. I hate standing in line at a pharmacy just to buy some damn sinus pills. I figured I'll just stock up and save a little on shipping. Buying online seems to be much less hassle.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:18 PM
fstop128

Originally Posted by OLDMAN
Just what everyone needs. It's just like the press to tell everyone what the weaknesses in a system are. Like where our national defense is lacking...
your are right. its pathetic..the media does nothing to censor itself and common sense gets shot down..