Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Guys I got played, don't let it happen to you

Old 09-16-2006, 01:01 PM
skabone69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys I got played, don't let it happen to you

So I've been seeing this chick for a few months, we've been doing the friends with benifits thing and you know that can never stay that way and I started having feelings for her. Well I knew she had this long distance boyfriend and I played it off cause he was so long away and I was with her. Well he's going to be in town actually tommrow for a full week. We talked about what was going to happen, would she break up with him or stay with him. I told her I'll be patient and wait to see what happens. I was a dumb ass and hung out with her yesterday and a little today, and she was a freaking bitch. She was straight up throwing it in my face about how much fun she is going to have right in front of me. Its almost like she enjoyed seeing me suffer. We'll reguardless how things turn out I'm done with her, if she can treat me like shit and have no remorse thats a giant warning sign there. I almost hope she breaks up with the guy, and then I'll tell her I'm done with her, and give her the double whammy. On a more positive note, her cute sister saw how shitty she was treating me and was talking to me for a little bit, and she even gave me her phone number to call her sometime.:naughty: So at least there is some upside to todays events.

cliffs notes:seeing this chick that I've been fucking, boyfriend comming back to town. chick treats me like shit, I leave but get cute sister's phone number.

so guys, don't go into a situation like mine. just run the other way, with the the hot sister's phone number.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:04 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so you were doing her while she had a boyfriend? weak.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:05 PM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Never take friends with benefits as anything more. It's a good way to be and not build up any commitments, that's all it is and all it should be.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 09-16-2006, 01:27 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ah, give it a week or two, she'll be suckin your dick in no time.

let a ho be a ho
Old 09-16-2006, 01:28 PM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

I'd bang the sister and rub it in her face........AND if things work out between you and the sister you'll be around more often, she's gonna hate you but I bet you'll enjoy it:chuckles:
Old 09-16-2006, 01:31 PM
skabone69

Originally Posted by v6_accord_jerz
I'd bang the sister and rub it in her face........AND if things work out between you and the sister you'll be around more often, she's gonna hate you but I bet you'll enjoy it:chuckles:
see, thats what I'd love to pull off. but I'm sure it won't bother her cause she'd also have another guy lined up that she's banging, cause odviously she's so loyal to the long distance relationship guy.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:34 PM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

Originally Posted by skabone69
see, thats what I'd love to pull off. but I'm sure it won't bother her cause she'd also have another guy lined up that she's banging, cause odviously she's so loyal to the long distance relationship guy.
Ok well whenever a new guy comes around, be like "yea i hit that and wasn't that good, and it was before she caught a yeast infection " :ugh: lol
Old 09-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Joe

So you were fucking her knowing she had a bf. Not cool.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Brar
|:]

you ass
Old 09-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

how old is the sister?

and said pics of this girl???