Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

My Friends Girl is Crazy.

Old 09-12-2006, 10:55 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Friends Girl is Crazy.

Got a quick question for you guys, read the thread on "Are All Girls Crazy" well i wanted to know if you guys would classify my friends GF crazy. a bit info about her, Asian, 5foot4. brown eyes and hair. really smart. only reason why he passed high school. is preety cool overall. her comes the crazy part. when ever he goes out somewhere she assumes hes with girls. calls him about 10X a day. when she asks baby can i got out with my friends my friend says "Yes I Dont Care" then shes like what you mean you dont care. then she starts to cry and shit. last week he was at my house helping me install my new timing belt. she calls once again. "Baby where are you" he replies "Im Home" she gets mad when he doesnt spend time with her. then she says "Your Lying" im like how she know where you at. "I See your uncle and dad through the window" i didnt believe it. so i take him home around 11pm. and im like ohhh shit., shes right in front of his house waiting for him. she screams at me "Where the fuck did you take him" and calls me a "Ugly Motherfucker" i didnt know what to say. i have never seen her like that. im like this bitch crazy. i got in my tegi and went home while seeing her hitting him and shit. so i ask is she crazy or what. and one more thing, she even wants to convert to Islam cause my friend is Muslim and she wants to marry him. yes folks she is 19.

Last edited by DaGip; 09-13-2006 at 02:22 AM.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:57 PM
jlammy
w00t

Originally Posted by DaGip
Got a quick question for you guys, read the thread on "Are All Girls Crazy" well i wanted to know if you guys would classify my friends GF crazy. a bit info about her, Asian, 5foot4. brown eyes and hair. really smart. only reason why he passed high school. is preety cool overall. her comes the crazy part. when ever he goes out somewhere she assumes hes with girls. calls him about 10X a day. when she asks baby can i got out with my friends my friend says "Yes I Dont Care" then shes like what you mean you dont care. then she starts to cry and shit. last week he was at my house helping me install my new timing belt. she calls once again. "Baby where are you" he replies "Im Home" she gets mad when he doesnt spend time with her. then she says "Your Lying" im like how she know where you at. "I See your uncle and dad through the window" i didnt believe it. so i take him home around 11pm. and im like ohhh shit., shes right in front of his house waiting for him. she sreams at me "Where the fuck did you take him" and calls me a "Ugly Motherfucker" i didnt know what to say. i have never seen her like that. im like this bitch crazy. i got in my tegi and went home while seeing her hitting him and shit. so i ask is she crazy or what. and one more thing, she even wants to convert to Islam cause my friend is Muslim and she wants to marry him. yes folks she is 19.

Tell her to stop living in junior high.....the end

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 09-12-2006, 11:00 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

not that easy man. my friend has broken up with her 2x. she cries and threatens any girls that he even comes in contact with. he thinks if he actually runns away from her that she might actually kill herself. so he sticks with her. she buys everything for him. bought him lambo doors, new wheels, and exhaust. so i dont know whos crazy him or her. just so he doesnt leave her.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:03 PM
jlammy
w00t

Originally Posted by DaGip
not that easy man. my friend has broken up with her 2x. she cries and threatens any girls that he even comes in contact with. he thinks if he actually runns away from her that she might actually kill herself. so he sticks with her. she buys everything for him. bought him lambo doors, new wheels, and exhaust. so i dont know whos crazy him or her. just so he doesnt leave her.

Well, it's pretty easy if he thinks about it on the logical level. "This bitch is crazy. I am out of here." But when emotions are involved it gets hazy. The only problem is that he will probably be bitter about it towards the end because of the drama she puts him through.....

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 09-12-2006, 11:08 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

well said man. your 100% right.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:24 AM
Tark

Originally Posted by jlammy
Well, it's pretty easy if he thinks about it on the logical level. "This bitch is crazy. I am out of here." But when emotions are involved it gets hazy. The only problem is that he will probably be bitter about it towards the end because of the drama she puts him through.....
i agree 100% too... with the emotion part
Old 09-13-2006, 12:29 AM
Tark

forgot to say because of emotions :wtc:
Old 09-13-2006, 12:52 AM
2001TEGGSR

I was in a crazy relationship like that back in highschool. I'm sure my friends at the time felt the same way your feeling. Chicks like that can really make things difficult. The main thing for you is to just not get involved. And don't help him lie to her. If she can't deal with him innocently helping you work on your car, she wont trust him anywhere! The thing that sucks, is you'll probably loose a friend over it (or at least alot of time) before he realizes the toll its taking on his life. Eventually the stress will outweigh the benifits he has with her. At that point, he'll stop feeling responsible for her actions. Its also highly likley that the cops will get involved if she stays physical. A night in jail woud straighten things out im sure. Just remember this if you start to see signs of control & possession, when your dating. I used to always say "bro's before ho's" - but eventually that changes... Main thing, Just be there for him.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:41 AM
DaGip
4N2Ner

Originally Posted by 2001TEGGSR
I was in a crazy relationship like that back in highschool. I'm sure my friends at the time felt the same way your feeling. Chicks like that can really make things difficult. The main thing for you is to just not get involved. And don't help him lie to her. If she can't deal with him innocently helping you work on your car, she wont trust him anywhere! The thing that sucks, is you'll probably loose a friend over it (or at least alot of time) before he realizes the toll its taking on his life. Eventually the stress will outweigh the benifits he has with her. At that point, he'll stop feeling responsible for her actions. Its also highly likley that the cops will get involved if she stays physical. A night in jail woud straighten things out im sure. Just remember this if you start to see signs of control & possession, when your dating. I used to always say "bro's before ho's" - but eventually that changes... Main thing, Just be there for him.
could not agree with you more. i dont do anything to cause her any pain. he lies just cause she wants to spend every day with him. i hardly see that dude anymore. when im around her and stuff i cant believe its the same girl who yelled at me "Where the fuck did you take him" i dont know how much longer he will stick with her, or how the hell he will actually break up with her, without her hurting herself, or hurting him.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:21 AM
sqkev

God, I wanna read all that. Looks like I'm gonna give up though,
Can't make it half way through without a headache.