Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Lessons on life

Old 09-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lessons on life

Life is never fair. Bad things happen to everyone. You will get hurt. You will lose someone you love. You will be betrayed by people you thought were friends. Your heart will be broken, probably more then once. But NEVER lose faith. Never forget the times that made you smile, or the times that made you cry. The good memories will get you through hard times, while the bad will make you appreciate the good so much more. Never forget your friends. There will be times you need to rely on them, but don’t take that as a sign of weakness, because there will be times they will need to rely on you too. Take risks, if you don't you’ll find yourself stuck, and never really happy. Don't be afraid to fall in love, and if you love someone, TELL THEM. You never know who really loves you back. Never tell someone you don't love them if you do because when the reality hits you, it will just hurt that much more. If you care about someone, never give up on them. Remember that you cared about them for a reason. Never abandon or stop talking to someone you care about for any reason. You will regret it in the end no matter how much easier it seems at the time. Don’t ever take the easy way out. The easy way out is never the right way. Remember that relationships do not fail because of fate, but because of the people in them. Realize that sometimes love ISN'T enough, especially when it is all you have. To make any relationship work, both people need to be willing to compromise and help each other.

Never live under the delusion that you are always right; though don't be afraid to stand up for what you really believe in. Don't forget that sometimes you do need to do things for yourself. That doesn't make you selfish. Sometimes you need to disrespect what someone else wants for what you want. That doesn’t make you a bad person. Never stay with someone just because you are comfortable with them. It is easy to mistake comfort for love, but in the end you will never know if you missed out on someone who would really make you happy. Someone who you would really love, for someone you were comfortable with. Just because something is over now, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s over forever. People grow and change. Sometimes for something to work people just need time to grow up. But don't let that give you false hope. Sometimes you really do just need to move on. Trust your heart. It can usually lead you in the right direction. Be brave. If you want something, go for it. "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear"-Ambrose Redmoon

I know you hear it a lot, but live each day like it’s your last. Everyone and everything has a time to die, and unfortunately you never know when yours is. If you have something to say to someone say it. If there’s a chance you'll regret it if you do say it, but you know you'll regret it if you don’t, you might as well just say it. If you want to do something, go for it, but be careful. Remember that EVERYONE is afraid of getting hurt. Everyone is afraid of being rejected and NOONE is happy all of the time. Don't dwell on regrets, because you can not change your past you can only create your future. Always give people a second chance. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and that no one is perfect, including you. Learn not only from your mistakes, but from the mistakes of others because life isn’t long enough to make all of them by yourself. Be generous. One day it will come back to you. Know that it is always better to be smiling, but don’t be afraid to cry when you are sad. NEVER let anybody tell you that you shouldn't feel a certain way. That isn't for them to decide. Realize that life is meant to be hard, but you should never give up. Live and Love with all you have. Try everything once. And do your best to spend as much of your time smiling and laughing. You really never know what life is going to throw at you, but just remember that even when your life seems to crumble beneath you it always builds itself back up again. Even if you think you hit rock bottom, if you think about it, if you’re at the bottom there is nowhere left to go but up. Remember the people who were really there for you, and forget the ones who were and are fake. Never give up on hope, because hope always dies last. Just always remember that EVERYONE is strong enough to take what life throws at them even though it may not seem like it sometimes. Just keep going and keep your head up, and you will be amazed at what can happen.

Last edited by Omie; 09-12-2006 at 08:56 PM. Reason: made it look better alil but still long
Old 09-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

i was having a moment
Old 09-12-2006, 08:25 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

thats some nice writing there man, have you ever tried to write a book. i think you should.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd like to read it, but it hurts my eyes

format it.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enter key is not your friend
Old 09-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

no not really, when i get into one of my moods i just keep goin an goin an goin just like the energizer bunny
Old 09-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

is that better?
Old 09-12-2006, 08:38 PM
canada

good memories will get you threw hard times
I stopped reading after the spelling error.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

hopefully i fixed it all. i went into word and did a grammer and a spell check.

Originally Posted by Team Tyco Hatch
Always give people a second chance. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and that no one is perfect, including you.
I never thought I would never have to quote myself. I didn't write to get criticized on my spelling or grammer skills, I wrote it just because I thought people would relate to it and maybe even like it. h:

Last edited by Omie; 09-12-2006 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:25 PM
End of Eternity
lurker extraordinaire

personally, i disagree w/ strictly "living everyday like its your last" because planning ahead is always a good thing.

Originally Posted by Team Tyco Hatch
hopefully i fixed it all. i went into word and did a grammer and a spell check.
i hate to be a spelling nazi... but....

"grammar"