Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Retarded Canadians (thanks to Bush)

Old 08-30-2006, 02:39 PM
ACS S3 3.0
Honda Two Thhhhousand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1992CivicSI
98CoupeV6

Daaaaammmmnnnnn
Some have been here for a long time. But their current join dates dont reflect it.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:43 PM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by sqkev
A. your an idiot
B. your an idiot becuase you believe this is all bush's fault. where in there anywhere did the cause of this relate to george bush. what we have here is a kid who dropped his ipod down a toilet and the personell on board followed procedures when they had an unidentifed object stuck in a toilet on their plane, they had no way of knowing what it was, and i think that this was a excellent handling of it, because regardless that someone walked up to them and say hey dont worry its just my ipod, they actually inspected the situation farther to make sure it was true.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:51 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ACS S3 3.0
Some have been here for a long time. But their current join dates dont reflect it.
:werd: especially with the crashes and the april fool's prank :chuckles:
Old 08-30-2006, 02:53 PM
1992CivicSI
Don't Conform, Innovate

Originally Posted by ACS S3 3.0
Still, you gotta admit, 1999 with over 15 thousand posts is A LONG TIME. LOL

Shit, I've only been here two years and seen a LOT of changes. That dude there is freaking OLD school for real.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:54 PM
mayonaise

Originally Posted by rebeld
A. your an idiot
B. your an idiot becuase you believe this is all bush's fault. where in there anywhere did the cause of this relate to george bush. what we have here is a kid who dropped his ipod down a toilet and the personell on board followed procedures when they had an unidentifed object stuck in a toilet on their plane, they had no way of knowing what it was, and i think that this was a excellent handling of it, because regardless that someone walked up to them and say hey dont worry its just my ipod, they actually inspected the situation farther to make sure it was true.
word.. this wouldn't have anything to do with the foiled terrorist plot to blow up airplanes headed to the US by means of explosives made to look like ordinary objects and substances, now would it? it's just all bush's fault. no other explanation necessary :thumbup:
Old 08-30-2006, 02:55 PM
sqkev

Originally Posted by rebeld
A. your an idiot

A. You see right through me.
B. Have you travel after 9/11? Sure, security measures should be, well, more "secured". But, if you remember certain individual said once, "You are with us, or agaisnt us".
This is clearly playing fear on people to maintain power of the authority.
Of course, I won't go on and explain to you what an Ipod looks like or how an Ipod bomb passes by the security at the airport end up being on an airplane.
Just ban cellphones, keys, ipods and everything all together to make it easier.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:55 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Originally Posted by 1992CivicSI
Still, you gotta admit, 1999 with over 15 thousand posts is A LONG TIME. LOL

Shit, I've only been here two years and seen a LOT of changes. That dude there is freaking OLD school for real.
At one point I had the most posts on the board, but I sort of gave up after a couple of crashes wiped the database.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

A. You see right through me.
B. Have you travel after 9/11? Sure, security measures should be, well, more "secured". But, if you remember certain individual said once, "You are with us, or agaisnt us".
This is clearly playing fear on people to maintain power of the authority.
Of course, I won't go on and explain to you what an Ipod looks like or how an Ipod bomb passes by the security at the airport end up being on an airplane.
Just ban cellphones, keys, ipods and everything all together to make it easier.

Are you an idiot because of Bush, too?
Old 08-30-2006, 02:58 PM
canada

I read the story and was about to call sqkev some names... but I see you all handled it for me.

Go back to your cave troll h:
Old 08-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Joe

Get out of here.

Last edited by Joe; 08-30-2006 at 03:11 PM.