Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

rolandgarros

Old 06-05-2006, 11:11 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tark
meh, i express myself well in most cases. It's true that alot of you dont understand me very well, but i guess that comes with learning a language right? My oral english is actually pretty good but writting still sucks... so i'll just have live with that, and with people thinking that I am "dropped on the head from high up" because I dont express myself clearly enough for them.
we love you :hugglez:
Old 06-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Tark

Originally Posted by TaekOne
we love you :hugglez:
i'm not mad dude... not at all.
I find it ignorant on Nightshades part to insinuate that i am "dumb" because of stupid comunication problems, that are mostly(not all the time i will admit) caused by the language barrier.
I became a member here for 2 reasons, help with the car and improve my English skills. I do however see why so many people hold back from speaking a new language... I guess it's people like Nightshade that "scare/bully" them to the point that they quit. I am actually proud of how much me english improved in the pass 2 years! I am sure it wasnt meant it in a mean way so it's ok.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm not mad dude... not at all.
I find it ignorant on Nightshades part to insinuate that i am "dumb" because of stupid comunication problems, that are mostly(not all the time i will admit) caused by the language barrier.
I became a member here for 2 reasons, help with the car and improve my English skills. I do however see why so many people hold back from speaking a new language... I guess it's people like Nightshade that "scare/bully" them to the point that they quit. I am actually proud of how much me english improved in the pass 2 years! I am sure it wasnt meant it in a mean way so it's ok.
I never called you dumb and don't think you are dumb at all. I simply said you need to express your comments more clearly than you do when starting a thread so that they aren't always getting hijacked like they do

there is a difference, and I think I have called about everyone on here an idiot at one point or another, most likely even myself a few times.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:28 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

Originally Posted by Nightshade
there is a difference, and I think I have called about everyone on here an idiot at one point or another, most likely even myself a few times.
true story h:
Old 06-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Tark

I know that, i am not mad at all! I was trying to tell you that saying to someone who is learning a language tthat they need to:"to express your comments more clearly than you do when starting a thread so that they aren't always getting hijacked" is kind of useless. I know i need to be clearer and i actually try beleive it or not.

In this situation i just think you guys dont know the sport. It's like if you were to go on a british forum and start talking about the superbowl and the best player of the league... they just wont understand. I just thought some peeps liked tennis here thats all. Actually now that i think about it Mrbooty likes it i think.

EDIT also i dont really mind that my threads are "hijacked" i think it makes great conversations
Old 06-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know that, i am not mad at all! I was trying to tell you that saying to someone who is learning a language tthat they need to:"to express your comments more clearly than you do when starting a thread so that they aren't always getting hijacked" is kind of useless. I know i need to be clearer and i actually try beleive it or not.

In this situation i just think you guys dont know the sport. It's like if you were to go on a british forum and start talking about the superbowl and the best player of the league... they just wont understand. I just thought some peeps liked tennis here thats all. Actually now that i think about it Mrbooty likes it i think.

EDIT also i dont really mind that my threads are "hijacked" i think it makes great conversations
Yeah sometimes ...actually most times I forget you are still learning english as a written language.

Booty is big into tennis, probably moreso than any of the rest of us are by far.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:49 PM
AcuraFanatic

meh screw you guys! you don tlike hockey,soccer,tennis :wtf: all you guys like is football, baseball and basket ball you suck
True story.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:50 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by Nightshade

and I think I have called about everyone on here an idiot at one point or another, most likely even myself a few times.
I'm pretty sure you always referred to me as a moron instead of an idiot.