Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

post your ctrlv :o

Old 06-02-2006, 11:24 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default post your ctrlv :o

BTRGLAKZDS0 CM DIRP101 JUN02 12:00:02 1000 INFO DIRP_FLOW_LOG REASON=
SSNAME= AMA POOL#= -1 VOLUME#= -1 SOS_FILE_ID= 0000 0000 0000
TEXT1= FILE CLOSED BY AUDIT PROCESS, RECORDS: 1513 PARM1= 79
TEXT2= VOL: D010AMA3, FILE: U060602000083AMA, ROTATE: PARM2= 004B

lc
Old 06-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Civic2Scooby

http://www.metrowars.com/viewuser.php?u=833
Old 06-02-2006, 11:25 AM
joebenz
nelson rules

Notice of network maintenance for 1301 Dove 7th floor beginning at 6:30 PM on Monday November 17. Portions of the seventh floor at 1301 Dove will be affected by the replacement of temporary network equipment. Starting at 7:15 PM a small portion of the 7th floor area will be without network and phone service for approximately 10 minutes. Remaining portions of the 7th floor area are not anticipated to be affected by the activity taking place.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:26 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

The White Stallion galloped across the field in a frantic pace. The rider in amour of the purest metal looked steely ahead with deep gray eyes. Though the slit in his helmet he could see the castle up ahead. He quietly smiled to himself as he approached. He was paid a fair amount of money to rescue his future wife. “Wife” he said aloud, “what am I going to do with a wife?” The question sent him on a whirlwind of twisting thought. It was funny that marriage had even occurred to him since he, Prince Mark, had never really wanted a wife. It seemed he just tied himself to the Princess Jessica; for a rather nice fee.
It seemed strange to him when the king of two countries over had contacted him to help with the abduction of his daughter. The little chit had been taken right from her bed, in the middle of the night. He gathered the dumb girl had gotten herself drugged and now he had to go get her. “Well” he said to his horse McGuire, ”I hope she is not always this stupid.” He smiled to himself in a way he hoped she would be, just easier to get her to do what he wanted really. This girl was luckier then she knew. He almost rolled his eyes, the bet she would never appreciate what gift he was giving her with his hand in marriage. In the deal he made he would also be ruling another country, on the demise of her father of course. “Well that can always be arranged could it not?” He smiled to himself. Two countries, the prospect of such power made the adrenaline in his blood jump as he approached the dilapidated castle. He kicked McGuire in the shanks and the horse jumped into action.
The hoof beats made a pattern in Prince Mark’s head as he planned out a battle plan, he after all had years of training, and who could these people be anyway? When he took the hill right near the castle it came to a shock to him, the gate was wide open, two guards stood sentinel but they looked barely awake. He casually crossed the bridge and nudged the first man. “Hey you” he said to the half awake guard, “ Hey where is the Princess?” The man rolled his head to the side and continued sleeping. His hand fell and Prince Mark saw a bottle of wine. “Drunk?!? You two are DRUNK?” He was amazed, simply amazed. As he entered the inner court he saw five men lying on the ground seemingly knocked out. Near them on the ground was a mace thrown haphazardly, seeming like it was used then quickly discarded.
Prince Mark was in complete awe of the situation. Had someone come and taken HIS PRINCESS, rage swept over him for being stolen of his glory? It made him mad that someone had DARED come and taken what he had already bought and paid for. He jumped gracefully off of McGuire and ran into the castle sword bared, just in case. Inside the inner hall was NOTHING. He had run into the foyer to battle SILENCE? Prince Mark blonde hair stood on end, the gray stone of the floor had no rugs or thatches covering it, the walls were bare up to the ceiling that was far above his head. The summer months made for the sense of not having a fire burning under the mantle. Yes the castle was old unoccupied and perfect for hiding victims, though WHERE WAS THE VICTIM?
There where stairs leading up to the above floor. With determination to find where the chit actually was he took two stairs at a time his armor rattling loudly, cutting the silence in an ear splitting way. Suddenly he felt his foot hit something soft. Prince Mark hit the floor with clattering and booms. AS he looked along the floor to his feet he found yet another man lying at the top of the stairs. Prince Mark at this point was more then angry, he wanted answers and he wanted them NOW.
The unconscious man felt the nudging on his shoulder that brought him back to a whirling reality. As he opened his eyes he found himself staring into two steel gray eyes, angry eyes. The man jumped up and pushed himself on his bottom towards the wall. “She is crazy that girl is crazy!” he screamed. Prince Mark was confused, so of course he had to ask questions. “What girl?” he said “surly a girl could not do this?” The man glanced nervously to each side before opening his mouth. “She is nuts. First she drugged the wine at dinner last night, she offered to cook dinner, and we should have known not to trust her. How could you not with those red curls, and green eyes, she so small…anyway… she waited till this morning and when John brought her breakfast she clomped him on the head. Knocked him clean out. She took his weapon and chased all six of us out to the courtyard. None of us really wanted to hurt you see, the man that paid us to watch her told us not to harm her. She was quite skilled with the mace, and when we tried to take her down she took each on of them down, never seen anything like it in my life. I finally just turned and ran up the stairs thinking I could just go after her in a bit. It was a fair bit of money that man gave us I didn’t want to lose it. But she came after me too and got me right as I took the last stair. Never seen anything like it” the man finally finished his testimonial and Prince Mark glanced up toward the open door just up the hallway. “This that room you kept her in?” he asked. “Yes” the guard told him “ we kept her locked up tight”. “Obviously.” Prince Mark stated as he got himself to his feet.
The room they kept her in was in all actuality nicely done up. It looked quite comfortable for a prisoner. The pink and white pillows and bedspread looked quite out of place in the cold stone room. He noticed, on the bed, a letter fluttering it the breeze from the window. As he picked it up he began to read.

Hello,
If you are reading this you are most likely the charming and handsome Prince Mark. It seems that you arrived a little to late and for that I am sorry. You see I just got sick of waiting and as time went on it occurred to me that the people that were holding me here were quiet the idiots and could be easily overcome. You see my father hired them in some elaborate kidnapping plan to get you to marry me. Yes I figured it all out, my Father is quite the conceiving man, you see, and sometimes you just have to keep one step ahead of him. Well it also occurred to me that I really don’t want to be married. I heard rumors that you are quite happy being married to yourself. So I decided to spare us both the humiliation and just leave it all be. I am sorry if this damages your reputation; but in all wars there must be casualties in order to win battles.
Oh yes one last thing…

Thank you for the horse….

With sincere thanks
Princess Jessica

Prince Mark ran to the window just in time to see the wind blowing though red curly hair on a girl that was riding McGuire over the hilltop.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:26 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

wtfctrlv
Old 06-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Tark

You sent $9000000000 to Vaevictis Asmadi
Old 06-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Tark