Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Believe in karma? I do now... (smuck on wheels gets what he deserves).

Old 05-02-2006, 07:27 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Believe in karma? I do now... (smuck on wheels gets what he deserves).

I've actually believed in karma but not concretely til yesterday.

I was coming home yesterday from a long day at work. Jumped onto the highway to get home. I noticed in front a white 1990's Mustang about 5 cars up. Had racing stripes and gauges down the a-pillar.

I had my windows down to enjoy the nice spring weather. I pull into the fast lane to start passing traffic. And notice the Mustang starting to slow down in the right lane. No biggie right? As soon as I pull up next to him he drops a couple of gears and deafens me with the roar of his car. Alright ass-wipe you are cool (I say to myself) and pulls into my lane infront of the truck infront of me causing the truck have to brake.

Mr. Ass-wipe passes a couple of cars and pulls back into the right lane. He gets stuck behind some slow cars, and I'm able to pull infront of him. At the light he's right behind me to turn right. Mr. Ass-wipe decides to do a 10 second burn out behind me. Smoke cloud suffocates the cars in the other turning lane.

I turn right and he follows behind. Next light he lights em up for another 2-5 seconds. What a complete idiot. At the next light I get stuck at the red right behidn an SUV, and he's right behind me again doing another burn out like I think your cooler now. And I flick him the bird.

Light turns green and we turn left. I'm following behind the SUV and the Mustang is accelerating, braking, accelerating, braking (another words driving like a complete smuck still). The SUV infront of me starts to slow down to turn into the doctor office so I slow down. Mustang behind me has to slam on his brakes cause he's not paying attention.

WHAM! SMASH! the VW Jetta behind him slams into the back of the Mustang. I'm like I see the Mustang's rear end pop up in the air a bit meaning the VW hit him hard. In my rear view I see them both pull over into the doctor's office parking lot.

/<karma>
Old 05-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

schmuck.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:37 AM
reno96teg

you should give a police report that he was driving recklessly, causing the accident, so that the jetta doesn't take all the blame..
Old 05-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Kestrel
Push to shock!

Sounds like the guy in the Jetta is going to get the shaft
Old 05-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

^^ second that one.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:44 AM
worm696

Originally Posted by reno96teg
you should give a police report that he was driving recklessly, causing the accident, so that the jetta doesn't take all the blame..
Good idea. The Jetta probably will get the blame no matter whos fault it truly was. Rear end collisions are almost always the fault of the hitter not the hittee.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:45 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by reno96teg
:werd: Don't let that guy get away with it or he's gonna be getting a new hood/bumper for free. Rear end collisions are almost always the fault of whoever hit their rear, so you should call the police station ASAP or go down there.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:01 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

yeah i feel bad for the guy in the jetta. do the right thing
Old 05-02-2006, 08:33 AM
puffy
bow down to king puffy

was he right behind you? you are lucky he didn't smack into you.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:37 AM
95SiR
hood rich

call the police and make sure he does get what he deserves. otherwise, what happened to him really aint karma.