Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

We all need to bring down gas prices y'all

Old 04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
wagon89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

High gas prices don't bother me. I hope it goes up to $4.00 a gallon maybe people will change their attitudes about buying wasteful vehicles that are not even being used for what they were designed.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

Originally Posted by S14
you fucker, chill out. wait til the server is not busy then post again. you hit post like 40 fucking times.

i hit it twice.. but im on my work computer and it freaked out.... chill out
Old 04-20-2006, 01:27 PM
wagon89

Originally Posted by kill_kill_kill
this plan sounds like marketing idea of the century at Texaco.

better idea would be everyone (even you grandma . . .) gets an awesome motorcycle which gets 50 mpg and can burna corvette \, check it:

Fall off once, and the gasoline savings are negated broken bones and bike plastic are not cheap.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:30 PM
S14

Originally Posted by tegbooster
i hit it twice.. but im on my work computer and it freaked out.... chill out
i can't. i offically belong to the internet police, and small, excusable and ordinary mistakes cause me great stress and panic. Therefor I find the need to shit myself and yell at others when i notice them.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:38 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

lol @ guy thinking he can make a difference.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:38 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Originally Posted by S14
i can't. i offically belong to the internet police, and small, excusable and ordinary mistakes cause me great stress and panic. Therefor I find the need to shit myself and yell at others when i notice them.
Midol might help you with that.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:04 PM
civicburner

This is pretty sad. I'm real sorry for the repost, but I just received this email and it seems like a pretty logical idea to me. You guys are the type that will fall for anything, and just go with the flow. Whatever the media says, you probably always take for truth. The fuel companies are still racking in tons of money although everyone else in America is suffering. But I guess it's ok, because "we don't pay over $6.00 a gallon." Let's just keep that money bubbling up to the rich while the middle class turns into the low class. Anyone out there that has some sense, please do what the email says. Let's take stand!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 02:08 PM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Originally Posted by civicburner
This is pretty sad. I'm real sorry for the repost, but I just received this email and it seems like a pretty logical idea to me. You guys are the type that will fall for anything, and just go with the flow. Whatever the media says, you probably always take for truth. The fuel companies are still racking in tons of money although everyone else in America is suffering. But I guess it's ok, because "we don't pay over $6.00 a gallon." Let's just keep that money bubbling up to the rich while the middle class turns into the low class. Anyone out there that has some sense, please do what the email says. Let's take stand!!!
Whats sad is that you fell for a chain letter The rich will always be rich you just gotta deal with it.....and money is not everything
Old 04-20-2006, 02:20 PM
civicburner

Chain letter or not - it's still a good idea. If money isn't everything, then why don't you send me yours.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by civicburner
Chain letter or not - it's still a good idea. If money isn't everything, then why don't you send me yours.
is it still a good idea if its 2 years old?