Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Dent Wizard

Old 03-24-2006, 06:39 AM
FallenAngelHIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dent Wizard

has ANYONE had any experience with dent wizard? i hear that they are great, but how about cost? i have a dent for the past 2 years that's finally bothering me. no paint is scratched off of it, it's just when i first got the car, i was a moron and couldn't park. i tapped the car next to mine and it popped the door panel in slightly. from a far you cannot tell, but you can feel it upon touching the door. how much do you guys think something like that would cost?
Old 03-24-2006, 06:52 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally Posted by FallenAngelHIM
has ANYONE had any experience with dent wizard? i hear that they are great, but how about cost? i have a dent for the past 2 years that's finally bothering me. no paint is scratched off of it, it's just when i first got the car, i was a moron and couldn't park. i tapped the car next to mine and it popped the door panel in slightly. from a far you cannot tell, but you can feel it upon touching the door. how much do you guys think something like that would cost?
I used a Pops-a-dent (I think it's the same thing) on a rental car and it worked on a really large dent. My friend closed the rear passenger door of the car and didn't really 'close' so he used his hip to shut it completely and he dented it (large guy, not cheap car).

If it's small sharp dents like little door dings or those small quarter sized dents, then this isn't going to work. Plus instructions state that the car must have the original paint that came with the car. I guess since you're gluing the peg, they fear that new paint will come off with it.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:58 AM
FallenAngelHIM

i tried pops a dent once and it took me forever, i don't think i have the patience to continue the pursuit. i'm looking for dent wizard, but maybe i'll give pops a dent another a try.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:02 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

does walmart carry pops-a-dent. i need to give this thing a try.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:17 AM
AcuraFanatic

They usually suck, especially if it's on a bodyline.