Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

do these people work?

Old 03-22-2006, 08:53 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do these people work?

WTF. This is just BS. Email we got just a bit ago:

As I am certain everyone knows, a person or persons unknown kidnapped Jane Doe's "Danny O'Day" doll several months ago. The numerous missing posters, and even the promise of a reward, have not prompted anyone to step forward and return him. Bearing this in mind, several of us have decided to try to take up a collection for a new one. I searched eBay and found that we can purchase one brand new, for about $50.00. While we will never be able to truly replace the original Danny, it would be a really great thing to do for Jane. I will be keeping an envelope at my desk for anyone who wishes to contribute. Once we reach our goal, we will purchase the new doll and bring him in so that we can all give him to her.

Signed
OK. So this kind of gets to me.
First, that Jane has enough time to waste to bring in and play with a doll in the first place is just messed up.
Second, they had it on display and it was staring at you when you walked by. Numerious requests have been made to have it, and the clown doll next to it, removed. It's no suprize that someone took it.
Third: Why does someone in a totally diffrent department have any concern over this doll and wish to replace it.
Fouth: The balls this person must have to actually request money from people to replace it. The same group of peole that complained about it.
Fifth: From every aspect, this is just a huge waste of time and money.

Ok... rant off for me. Thanks.

Last edited by clickwir; 03-22-2006 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:36 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a bunch of assholes. You should claim that the doll was discriminatory in some way to get them to stfu.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:41 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Take it down again once they get a new one.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:42 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

You should make an effigy by printing off a picture of it, stapling another sheet of paper behind it and stuffing it with paper towels. Then hang it and light it on fire. That would prove your point well IMO.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:50 AM
reech-around
RIP Woong.

her name is laurie h:
Old 03-22-2006, 11:00 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally Posted by reechy
her name is laurie h:
That was my first choice of "alternate" names. I thought that could still be considered specific, so I went more generic.