Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Woman Drivers

Old 02-17-2006, 02:24 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think everyone should go to an aggressive and defensive driving class... im a very aggressive driver... but i've been to 2 difference racing (track) and aggressive driving courses... so i do know what im doing.. but there is that old cliche that u can't control anyone around u... no matter how much u'd like to
Old 02-17-2006, 02:27 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by tegbooster
. but i've been to 2 difference racing (track) and aggressive driving courses... so i do know what im doing..
I'm not trying to be a dick, but at your age regardless of "driving courses" taken, you're still not superman behind the wheel
Old 02-17-2006, 02:39 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by AF
I'm not trying to be a dick, but at your age regardless of "driving courses" taken, you're still not superman behind the wheel
shucks
Old 02-17-2006, 02:45 PM
chimchim
WRX cuz Honda won't wagon

It's not a gender thing. It's a fucking idiot thing.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:18 PM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

I saw a lady run a redlight the other day and about get hit. h:
Old 02-17-2006, 04:42 PM
chi
ARF!

Originally Posted by tegbooster
i think everyone should go to an aggressive and defensive driving class... im a very aggressive driver... but i've been to 2 difference racing (track) and aggressive driving courses... so i do know what im doing.. but there is that old cliche that u can't control anyone around u... no matter how much u'd like to
is that how you gauged yourself after your sex-ed classes too?
Old 02-18-2006, 06:03 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

I don't mean to do any gender bashing, but honestly I see more women on the side of the road with thier cars broken down because they didn't check thier oil or forgot to put gas in the car or something completely idiotic like that. So yeah I can see what someone meant in saying women don't know as much about operating a vehicle or just about cars in general.

I guess men will always have the reputation of being more dangerous in cars, but part of that is because we're more assertive. I just wish that women would take a little bit more interest in cars, driving eticate and give some consideration to others instead of only driving around hoping people will give some consideration to them, such as letting them in or out of traffic or out of an intersection.