Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

New Girl!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:54 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Girl!!!

Aight fellas,

2 weeks ago my girlfriend of a year broke up with me. Im kind of upset but i'm getting over it. Well anyways i met this girl on myspace. She lives in the same small town as me. We've been talking on the phone and on AIM for about a week and a half now. I called her today when i was at lunch too see if she wanted to "kick" it tonite. She said she would call me back at 6pm EST. I have 2 problems,

1. Ive never really just hung out with a girl as a friend, i need some tips on what to do tonite, if she actually does call me back.

2. She's 19 (same as me), but she has a 3month old son. I know i said i just wanted to hang as friends but come on, we're mostly all guys here!!!

Should i just keep her as a friend or should i pursue more even though she has a kid. I would post the link at work but they blocked myspace.com and they blocked my ip blocker site. But you could check out her pics, go to browse and search for 19 yr old single female in area code 46574. its like jtsexy or something like that, she has a photoshopped picture up couldnt be too hard to miss. I need some pointers......
Old 02-10-2006, 10:56 AM
97civicEXVTEC

Originally Posted by F22B Prelude
She's 19 (same as me), but she has a 3month old son.
:hsugh:

thread is worthless without pics

EDIT: just read it was blocked :doh:
Old 02-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Grifter

Originally Posted by F22B Prelude
Aight fellas,

2 weeks ago my girlfriend of a year broke up with me. Im kind of upset but i'm getting over it. Well anyways i met this girl on myspace. She lives in the same small town as me. We've been talking on the phone and on AIM for about a week and a half now. I called her today when i was at lunch too see if she wanted to "kick" it tonite. She said she would call me back at 6pm EST. I have 2 problems,

1. Ive never really just hung out with a girl as a friend, i need some tips on what to do tonite, if she actually does call me back.

2. She's 19 (same as me), but she has a 3month old son. I know i said i just wanted to hang as friends but come on, we're mostly all guys here!!!

Should i just keep her as a friend or should i pursue more even though she has a kid. I would post the link at work but they blocked myspace.com and they blocked my ip blocker site. But you could check out her pics, go to browse and search for 19 yr old single female in area code 46574. its like jtsexy or something like that, she has a photoshopped picture up couldnt be too hard to miss. I need some pointers......
do you want to give her another son?
i dont think so
try again
Old 02-10-2006, 10:58 AM
93hondablk
TheOtherJesse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if someone does find her page send in the link
Old 02-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Hambone

Idb Ftw
Old 02-10-2006, 11:00 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Im going to go off of my examples....

If she has a 3 month old son and she's a good mother...dont expect to get anything. I tend to not get with chicks who have kids cus the likelihood of getting anything or having fun isnt possible....I might be wrong...but where im from...eh eh....

2. Yall could do the movies and back your crib or her crib FTW
Old 02-10-2006, 11:01 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

But for right now we're just friends, I moved from a big city to a town when i just walk down the street and im already in another city. Im not trying to have any kids I was just wondering what should we do tonite...... She seems pretty cool.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:01 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

Doesn't she still have baby fat on her ... I mean, she popped out a butterball around Turkeyday.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Hambone

Originally Posted by IluvJae
2. Yall could do the movies and back your crib or her crib FTW
Jae said "crib" when she has a 3 month old that probably sleeps in a crib. :run:
Old 02-10-2006, 11:02 AM
93hondablk
TheOtherJesse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think that once teenage girls have a kid they mature more and are harder to get in to.