Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

has this every happened to you?

Old 02-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Civic2Scooby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has this every happened to you?

the other day before the super bowl, my buddy told me he got a ticket to pdiddies party from his dad...I was like..oh no shit, you think he can get anymore..and he was very adament that he and his brother only got one and that is all they were getting....so later I over hear him talkin to another friend about goin to the party....when I mention it he goes off on me about how he didnt give the other friend a ticket and that the other friend had gotten his own and how I can think what I want blah blah blah...so I feel like a dick for calling him out on it....then the next day I find out form his brother that he did in fact give the other friend the ticket......why the hell didnt he just tell me he gave his other ticket to somebody else.....I mean...arent we all grown ass men...whats with the secrecy......I guess I am just confused.

wow that was longer than I had anticipated.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:51 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I know what you mean...people get defensive especially when they know they're lying.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:52 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

eh.. prolly just didnt want to make you feel bad. wouldve been better for him to just tell you, but whatever, his fault
Old 02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by KRA
eh.. prolly just didnt want to make you feel bad. wouldve been better for him to just tell you, but whatever, his fault
ok...I have been best friends with this kid since we were in kindergarten though...like..flew out to vegas for his brothers wedding...sisters first steps...his parents are like my second parents. He is like a brother....if I had some shit I would just be like..umm..yo...I am takin person B.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:55 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Originally Posted by Civic2Scooby
ok...I have been best friends with this kid since we were in kindergarten though...like..flew out to vegas for his brothers wedding...sisters first steps...his parents are like my second parents. He is like a brother....if I had some shit I would just be like..umm..yo...I am takin person B.

Maybe he knows you're a sissy nancy boy and would come whining to han if he told you he gave the ticket to someone else :hsdunno:
Old 02-08-2006, 04:56 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

well thats probably the reason he felt bad he didnt take you. ive known my best friend since i was 3, i would feel bad if i didnt invite him. since you two are so close, i would think hed be able to stand up and just tell you that he gave the ticket to someone else. i see where you're comin from, i wouldnt care if my friend told me that, at least he's goin
Old 02-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by KRA
well thats probably the reason he felt bad he didnt take you. ive known my best friend since i was 3, i would feel bad if i didnt invite him. since you two are so close, i would think hed be able to stand up and just tell you that he gave the ticket to someone else. i see where you're comin from, i wouldnt care if my friend told me that, at least he's goin
yeah...the only thing I could think of was that he didnt want me to feel bad and was hoping I just wouldnt find out and it would blow over

Originally Posted by RB
Maybe he knows you're a sissy nancy boy and would come whining to han if he told you he gave the ticket to someone else :hsdunno:
well, I am a nancy boy...but you cut that sissy shit out right now.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:01 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Originally Posted by Civic2Scooby
yeah...the only thing I could think of was that he didnt want me to feel bad and was hoping I just wouldnt find out and it would blow over

well, I am a nancy boy...but you cut that sissy shit out right now.

You're lamer than FDR's legs!

Too soon?
Old 02-08-2006, 05:01 PM
dubcac
I

I'd kick his ass.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:02 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Originally Posted by dubcac