Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

yeah right...I wish..

Old 02-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Black2KGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yeah right...I wish..

Myspace inbox:
My best girlfriend asked me to message you, weirddd i know but cool
Body: yea this girl who has been my best friend since ive been young hits me up.
She says she sees this profile of someone that reminds her of her first crush. I dunno Im not the one who should be filling you in Ill let her.

I will let you know that she is cool as hell and gets pretty crazy at times in a fun way. to be honest i used to have a crush on her myself but its too weird now. she said she was shy or something to be the first one to initiate talk but she even posted a blog about ya or something

anyways seems like you are all she is talking about and interested in so check her out and add her up as a friend. something might work out who knows yea

Here is her link for ya:
here's her profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=52362433

What's the point of these things anyway...is there a race to get as many friends as possible?
Old 02-03-2006, 10:09 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

she's gonna ask you click on a link so you can pick up your free psp HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR SUCKER
Old 02-03-2006, 10:21 PM
James3370
aka Heywoodjablowme

well, the "friend" in #1 position "jamielee" has a blog that says the following:

Okay....If you have been receiving weird messages from anna, cindy, barbi,or diana...this may be of some help to you.....First off I do not know these people I have never added them to myspace and never intend to...three of my friends are also on her top 8, but if you look they are not our "friends"....I have had numerous messages from people wanting to know if I know them, but I don't!!!!We have come to the conclusion that these girls just want you to pay money to see their webcam sites and its a big scam....So if you have any other questions about this that I have not already answered feel free to message me!!!!

Update----There are a few more girls doing this. Their names are Carmen, Kelli, Janis, Paula, Manda, Courtney, and Nicole. So if you are receiving weird messages from these people its a scam also.....So BEWARE!!!!!!

:dunno:
Old 02-03-2006, 11:07 PM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

yeah i get these gay messeges at least once a day too, is there anything we can do to stop this annoyence?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:14 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

I thought it was just me :sad: