Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I gotta vent, badly

Old 01-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hygenisists can make a comfortable living. Shawn you gotta realize this is a big change for her, life style changes dont happen over night.

also as a man you have to realize women talk to hear themselves talk, not for you to fix their problems. That sounds harsh but it's true, they just want to complain, they don't need you to try and fix it, just listen. and try to be as little impact on her life as you can. sorry your parents split, its a crappy place to be for you.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally Posted by AF
I don't know what her malfunction is. My dad makes well over six figures a year so maybe she's trying to cling onto some liftstyle she can't afford anymore. Eitherway it's complete bullshit to snap at me when I offer constructive critisim or try to help her by finding an extra job for some cash.
%15 of 100,000 is $15,000. My parents raised me on about that much a year and still fed themselves. granted NH is a hell more expensive place to live but my rents didnt have new cars or expensive vacations or eating out either.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:18 AM
LABARINTH
Better Than Canada!

so your mom makes between $40k - $60k a year and she will be getting 15% of what your dad makes (which is well over six figures but lets just say it's $100k) that means she will be getting $15k on top of what she makes...$55k - $75k a year is a good chunk of money...she should be fine, she'll just have to keep her spending habbits in check.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:19 AM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Originally Posted by Nightshade
is your mom hot?

pics please
Wow.. I read that and looked to see who said it.. Once again, you suprise me Nightshade.

Good luck AF. Talk to your mom and say what you think she needs to do and what not. It can't hurt. If she gets mad at you, it can't be for very long.
joebenz
nelson rules

Originally Posted by Fujiwara Takumi
%15 of 100,000 is $15,000. My parents raised me on about that much a year and still fed themselves. granted NH is a hell more expensive place to live but my rents didnt have new cars or expensive vacations or eating out either.
crap. 15 grand barely covers my rent for a year h:
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by Fujiwara Takumi
hygenisists can make a comfortable living. Shawn you gotta realize this is a big change for her, life style changes dont happen over night.

also as a man you have to realize women talk to hear themselves talk, not for you to fix their problems. That sounds harsh but it's true, they just want to complain, they don't need you to try and fix it, just listen. and try to be as little impact on her life as you can. sorry your parents split, its a crappy place to be for you.
Yeah makes sense. I just hope she adapts quicker and gets her budget under control, I can't sling $600 for her every month when I got a car payment and am currently unemployed.

Originally Posted by Nightshade
is your mom hot?

pics please
Is yours?
Old 01-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally Posted by joebenz
crap. 15 grand barely covers my rent for a year h:

wisconsin vs cali. Im in an affluent community now and my rent for a 2bdrm is still only a little less than 7k a year. and theyre raping me for having a cat and refusing to sign a lease.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally Posted by AF
Is yours?
mines fat.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:49 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AF

Is yours?
Well since she has been dead for the last 3 or so years I guess it is just how into rotting corpses you are :dunno:
Old 01-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Originally Posted by AF
I think she makes $40K a year but I can't confirm that. That's just my observation for what the field makes.
I have a friend who is one, she clears 70-80k a year. Also works 5 days a week. :dunno: