Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I love my freakin job...

Old 01-27-2006, 01:27 AM
canada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love my freakin job...

I work at a bar as security dood...

I threw out some dood for harassing a guy in a wheelchair... broke up two fights, one I had to rear naked choke the guy and drag him out of the club, then the other my fellow workers dragged some guys out around the corner, and two more guys got into it. I went in between them to break it up and split them apart and one hit me in the face. It was on like donkey kong bitches. I quickly wrapped my arm around the guy who hit me's head aka guillotine style. The other dood backed waaay up and the guy I had in the headlock tried to pick me up and throw me so I punched him the ribs and dragged him out by his head.

Then a few other people who were toatally smashed and being assholes. Its usually a quiet place and might get one scuffle every 2 or 3 nights, but not more then that. Must have been a full moon out or something tonight.

My lip is swollen but it was so worth it. I got dehydrated afterwards because I got so excited and my adrenaline was pumping so hard.

Good times
Old 01-27-2006, 02:46 AM
stephan
:exnbp:

You are so hard core
Old 01-27-2006, 04:05 AM
Kavikgold

i like my job better.

japanese restuarant/sushi bar waiter.

oh?

think about it..

wait for it..

wait for it!!!

all you can eat sushi for free.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:12 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

canada, you a big guy?

no :ghey: jokes, haha.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:25 AM
pierced1

yea sounds like he is, or chuck norris's long lost brother....
Old 01-27-2006, 05:27 AM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

should've punched them in the throat h:
Old 01-27-2006, 05:27 AM
TaekOne
pronounced tech

ive always wanted to be a bouncer or a security dood or whatever you call them.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:40 AM
fstop128

hope u have a good health insurance and dental plan. when i first started out in nursing i was in an er, bars kept us very busy. your job will never be boring. try not to get their blood on you. hepatitis and hiv, u need to be mindful about. its easier to catch hepatitis then hiv. hepatitis( there r many types) can stay alive on a dry surface (floor, table, counter, clothing) for days so clean up everything with a bleach/water solution. hiv doesnt stay alive long on the same surfaces. do wash off the blood and other bodily fluids with hot water and soap quickly. i would think your employer has probably gone over the hazards of the job and what to do about them.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:42 AM
AcuraFanatic

I didn't even read this thread.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:44 AM
Kavikgold

Originally Posted by fstop128
hope u have a good health insurance and dental plan. when i first started out in nursing i was in an er, bars kept us very busy. your job will never be boring. try not to get their blood on you. hepatitis and hiv, u need to be mindful about. its easier to catch hepatitis then hiv. hepatitis( there r many types) can stay alive on a dry surface (floor, table, counter, clothing) for days so clean up everything with a bleach/water solution. hiv doesnt stay alive long on the same surfaces. do wash off the blood and other bodily fluids with hot water and soap quickly. i would think your employer has probably gone over the hazards of the job and what to do about them.
it honestly sounded like (from the little snippets i was able to pick up while quickly glancing over it) you were trying to be extremely serious... yet it reads like your joking.