Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Jae....Say It Ain't So.....

Old 01-19-2006, 07:06 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
House is not "Techno" ... "Techno" is a generic term for anything faster than ususal.

House has it's own style which I also dig.

Yea house is very cool...drew where do you get your house music from. I got mine from a friend.. It's really cool...i cant stop listening to latino lounge though...I guess alot of people think of house as techno and trance...im like house isnt grinding on E and spinning glow sticks all the time.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:11 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

i cannot listen to house or techno or trance when im in my car,..or even when im working on a car,..it drives me fucking nuts
Old 01-19-2006, 07:16 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Originally Posted by WideBodyEK
i cannot listen to house or techno or trance when im in my car,..or even when im working on a car,..it drives me fucking nuts

Why not....it gets you pumped....so what you listen to...pavarati :chuckles:

O im gonna call you on my lunch break to fool
Old 01-19-2006, 07:18 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

Originally Posted by IluvJae
Yea house is very cool...drew where do you get your house music from. I got mine from a friend.. It's really cool...i cant stop listening to latino lounge though...I guess alot of people think of house as techno and trance...im like house isnt grinding on E and spinning glow sticks all the time.
I can hook you up, just PM me. I know where to get all the newest stuff, and I have some classics to pass on.

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2300120
look for "Pasilda - Afro Medusa (problematic vocal mix)" ... hit the sample and let me know what you think. That's the kind of stuff I like to keep around.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:23 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Originally Posted by e3NiNe

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2300120
look for "Pasilda - Afro Medusa (problematic vocal mix)" ... hit the sample and let me know what you think. That's the kind of stuff I like to keep around.

That's on my Latino Lounge mix i got...i love that song.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:26 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

I'm tired of music as well, I don't know what to listen to anymore
Old 01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
VPUPPY

I gave up on rap about 2 years ago. What it is today is no where near as good as it was < 2002.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:34 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

I call a bunch of folks banging on guitars and drums and stuff and singing over it, rock & roll. All the emo kids, grunge kids, metal kids, etc, all still call it rock & roll.

I call a (generally) electronic-based beat with rapping over it, hip hop. All the bling blingers, the screw & choppers, the counscious rappers, and all them other subgenres still call it hip hop.

I call anything that's electronic and/or turntable based and largely instrumental or with only vocal hooks and not much other real singing, techno. And yet the people who listen to them different kinds of techno are all like, "NO TECHNO IS THIS SPECIFIC THING! I DON'T LISTEN TO TECHNO, I LISTEN TO HOUSE/TRANCE/ACID JAZZ/insert-other-subgenre-here!"

I don't get it.