Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Damn this boy got whipped!!

Old 01-10-2006, 09:29 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn this boy got whipped!!

Anybody see Zab "Supa" Judah get whipped by some no-name Argentinian this weekend? This has been the story of his life...Zab is a gifted boxer, make no mistake about it, but he seems to have these monstrous lapses that prevent him from taking him to the next level. He was touted as one of the best boxers for a while, then he gets knocked out soooo badly by Kosta Tszyu that when he tried to get up it looked like he was doing a cross between the running man and the two-step. Then he fights his way back to respectability and is in line to fight probably the best pound for pound fighter in the game, Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather, for the largest payday of his career and he throws it all out the window with an embarrassing unanimous decision loss to Carlos Baldomir.

Baldomir hurt Judah badly, had him doing that dance again, in the 7th round and nearly finished him off but Judah was running. Literally, running. He never seemed to gain any type of momentum and failed to land any meaningful punches after that round while Carlos stayed busy and kept the pressure on Judah, while managing to avoid getting overconfident and leaving himself open for a damaging blow. Judah's marketability and leverage at negotiating the paydays boxers dream of seem to have taken a knockout blow.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:34 PM
RicoD
Pull my finger

i dont know who that is... but boxing is boring to meh: MMA FTW
Old 01-10-2006, 09:38 PM
90CvcDX
kekeke

On ShoBox correct? i saw it but i cant remember which one was judah so im clueless h: boxing bores me anyways. It'd be much more exciting without the gloves.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:46 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by RicoD
i dont know who that is... but boxing is boring to meh: MMA FTW
I like 'em both

Originally Posted by 90CvcDX
On ShoBox correct? i saw it but i cant remember which one was judah so im clueless h: boxing bores me anyways. It'd be much more exciting without the gloves.
Yep, on ShoBox. Juda was the black dude who fought the Mexican looking dude. See post above
Old 01-11-2006, 10:32 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Zab is too cocky sometimes.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:44 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by IluvJae
Zab is too cocky sometimes.
I think that's what did him in, he took this guy lightly, figured he couldn't touch him since he wasn't a "puncher".
Old 01-12-2006, 07:31 AM
TeggerLS

I hate zab