Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

came across a car with huge bump on the hood

Old 12-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Wow Civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OkAYS. first off :fawk: you flamers. Now to Take a second to address the idiot flamers who think they're hot shit because they disagree with someone who likes an RX8...

well, why do you think the RX8 is better than the Z and the S2000? some justification might help, unless it's just an opinion based on looks..
I test drove the RX8 at a dealership... it has nothing to do with looks b/c i like the Z the best appearance wise. The RX8 shifted awesome and it drove easy. My friend has an S2000 and he lets me drive it sometimes-- don't get me wrong I love the s2000 but the RX8 was definately my kind of car. As for the Z it was a fCKING beast in terms of acceleration but the RX8 was def. a better drive for me. IT'S OPINION! COMPREHENDO? MY OPINION LICKS THE UNDERSIDE OF BALL SACKS.

Nightshade =

MOST Of you haven't even driven all 3 and you're spitting shit .. some of you have driven all 3 so you can say whatever you want. For those of you who have driven all 3 it's a matter of opinion. I like the fCKING RX8. I could give a fuck less what some idiot who hasn't even driven all 3 says. Those 3 cars are awesome roadsters. I'm not dissing the Z or the S2000.... I like the RX8 better. GODDAMN! You all need to smoke something to relax yourselves cuz right now you're all wound up and on a rag. we Need a HAN police force to kill people like me who happens to voice an opinion that others don't agree with.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:54 AM
reech-around
RIP Woong.

wow, no need to start name calling.

i have driven all 3...and practically owned two of them.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:57 AM
dubcac
I

Haven't driven an RX-8....never want to.