Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Ultimate hot sauce... not for poosays...

Old 12-12-2005, 07:46 PM
canada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate hot sauce... not for poosays...

http://hotsaucecatalog.com/1331-02.html

Its called the Source. I want to try it one day. These are honestly real reviews by people who spent the $100 on the 1oz bottle. Its really supposed to be THE hottest out there.

*I was involved in a chili pepper eating contest and was one of the last two finalists.I was doing quite well with handleing the heat of all the raw peppers. The judges felt this was going to be a draw so they pulled out this mysterious little grey bottle. They cut the top of a green chili and added a large drop of this brown substance to the inside of the pepper.Well my apponent backed down before eating it so I won the competition. But I couldnt stop there the crowd was cheering for me to eat it so I did. I felt nothing for the first ten seconds then as soon as I walked away I felt this burn from my throat to my stomach and then the heavens blackened and lightning smacked me in the head my world was an instant inferno! I was perilized from the waist up. Blinded by the tears in my eyes and the lack of oxygen do to my throat feeling like it was being torn by razor blades.After twenty minutes or so satan himself patted me on the back and said I must go now but, (BUT)I will see you in the morning.I woke up the next day and and for the next ten hours Satan kept his promise as he started pulling miles of barbed wire out of my ass.I have never eaten anything so hot in my life or so powerful. A+++++ for creating the best hot sauce in the entire world. I am asking my whole family to pitch in and but me a bottle for xmas. - CHILI MEDIC

*Your Review:: This sauce (The Source) should be outlawed. This stuff is a lethal weapon. There was a guy I worked with who thought he'd be a hot shot and try this stuff and ended up being Careflighted out to the hospital because he couldn't breathe. Later, we found out that the sauce had swelled up his esophagus so quickly that it cut off his air supply. This guy also went into cardiac arrest in the emergency room from the shock.

I will admit I am too much of a wuss to try it and I make a practically pure habanero sauce myself that many friends are scared to try. I can only ask why does it need to be so hot? The results and demise of others is enough to keep me away.
- Kevin -Garrett, IN

*Jesus Christ! I don't even wanna think about this. I'm surprised this s*** doesn't melt the f****n bottle. Anyone who is daring enough to try this, I bow down to you, send you my regards, wish you luck, and pray for you that there's enough milk and bread on the planet to put out the flame your mouth is about to experience. - Matthew Jick

*I eat of the habañero chile as if it was popcorns. The fuego does not affect me mucho. I am known as Mexico's most strong pepper man.

When I taste THE SOURCE I went into the epileptic seizure for 6 hours and I cried tears of liquid fire and blood. The sun turned black and the demons from hell came and danced around the dead bodies of my family, laughing and pointing at me.
THE SOURCE is an evil demon from hell. It should not be!! It is el infierno manifestado. Espero que el poder de Jesús me salvará pronto y revuelta los demonios al infierno para siempre. - Juan del Infierno Hector Villalobas

*I was told to take it easy on the source, but being “Mr. Iron-mouth” I just had to impress my friends. So I took 5 drops on the end of a spoon and WHAAAAM! This stuff cured my cataracts and now I have 20/20 vision without the use of prescription glasses! My chronic migraine headaches are gone too! I had to endure the most painful 4 hours of my life, but I can honestly say I’m cured! - Hella Good

*Upon trying the source, I found myself thrusted into the pits of hell. The devil laughed as my blood began to seep through my skin. All of my hair caught on fire, and my fingernails are gone. My tongue curled up, turned black and fell off. Last night I urinated, and I set my house on fire. When I crap, it glows like a flashlight. Whomever bottled this stuff must be crazy, the smell alone killed my brothers juan and two. I can't believe this stuff. I have recently been inducte4d into the X-men for my ability to fart out mustard gas. I feel sorry for anyone that takes more than a drop - Cole Garrett

*Take one part Osama, one part Saddam, one part Stalin, two parts Hitler and hell even one part of good ole W. Bush himself. Blend together til liquified. All this is still not enuff evil to compare to The Source. I have only one question for the makers of this. Why in the name of everything good and right in the world did you make this? - Kshar
Old 12-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's gotta be some weak sauce.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 12-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

why dont they just drink a cup of ammonium or some kind of chemical, that would be alot cheaper with similar effects.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:21 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

there is no point in having a sauce like that,m you cant even enjoy the taste of the food.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wedley2
there is no point in having a sauce like that,m you cant even enjoy the taste of the food.
:werd:

cant really enjoy the taste of the sauce either. h:
Old 12-12-2005, 10:26 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

i have one that is really hawt and one drop in a ramen gives the whole soup a nice spicy flavor to it, good stuff.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, you really only need to add one drop to a soup to give it some good zest.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:46 PM
canada

exactly... its not supposed to be put on tacos or shit... but a drop or to to a pot of soup, or chili, or sauce.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:03 AM
swaggs21

I have one that is called devil's blood, it is by far the hottest I have ever tried. It takes like a minute for one drop to even come out of the bottle it is so thick.

Another hot one is Ass Reaper, and it does just that.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:00 AM
canada

i love hot sauces.

lately i been liking mustard based ones to put on hot dogs