Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

RIP Megan Leblanc

Old 12-03-2005, 11:17 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIP Megan Leblanc

:wtc:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/...illed001.shtml

Megan had been dating my brother for a good 4 years. He's been in jail since June and Megan had been talking to Adam and apparently this Micheal person as well but she still talked to my brother every day, wrote him letters and told Mel she was still in love with. Just before this happened, Megan sent my brother a letter telling him how she was afraid of Adam...

My brother and Adam had been good friends for years, as well. I'm sure something bad will happen when they get face to face in jail... This sucks.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Skelly_GSR
RB does men

man thats terrible. sorry to hear
Old 12-03-2005, 12:11 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

link no worky
Old 12-03-2005, 12:23 PM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Originally Posted by RB
link no worky
works for me
Old 12-03-2005, 12:41 PM
ACS S3 3.0
Honda Two Thhhhousand

really sad.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:46 PM
veen
Señor Member

:sad: sorry man
Old 12-03-2005, 12:46 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spankaveli
works for me

I wish I could say the same, but it won't load in either IE or FF. Can you copy/paste the text?
Old 12-03-2005, 12:50 PM
canada

Woman, 19, killed in fracas
By STEVEN WARD
sward@theadvocate.com
River parishes bureau

Advocate staff photo by PAUL RUTHERFORD
Friends and a relative of slain Megan LeBlanc, 19, react Friday as her body is removed from a residence on Weber City Road in St. Amant. Standing behind a crime scene tape, from left in front, are Adele Duplessis, a friend of the victim; Britni Lambert, 18, cousin of the victim; Catherine Duplessis, 20, a friend of the victim; and Geraldine Gautreau, also a friend of the victim.
ST. AMANT -- Two men fighting outside a house on Weber City Road traded shotgun blasts, one of which killed a 19-year-old Gonzales woman inside the residence, Ascension Parish sheriff's Lt. Col. Paul Robert said.

Just before 4 a.m., Megan LeBlanc, 43304 Black Bayou Road, Gonzales, was inside the house at 43017 Weber City Road when she was hit by a blast of buckshot that pierced the house and a wall, Robert said.

According to the preliminary investigation, Hebert Adam Rouyea, 21, also of 43304 Black Bayou Road, went to the house on Weber City Road and got into an argument with Michael Duplessis, 22, who lived there.

Rouyea then told LeBlanc, an ex-girlfriend, to leave the house with him, Robert said. LeBlanc refused and Rouyea went to his vehicle outside.

Duplessis grabbed a shotgun and fired toward Rouyea.

Rouyea, also armed with a shotgun, returned fire. That shot hit LeBlanc and killed her, Robert said.

"There was no intention to hit the girl," Robert said.

Duplessis then shot at Rouyea as he drove away from the scene.

Rouyea was booked on one count of second-degree murder. Duplessis was booked on one count of negligent homicide. No bonds were set on either man Friday afternoon.

LeBlanc's best friend, Catherine Duplessis -- Michael Duplessis' sister -- was standing just outside the home Friday morning behind yellow crime tape talking about what kind of person her good friend was.

"She was a great friend. We were the 'Three Stooges,' " Catherine Duplessis said, referring to herself, LeBlanc and Ashley Walton, 20, also standing nearby.

Darla Lambert, another friend of the victim's family, said LeBlanc was "very sweet, caring, loving and down to earth."

Robert said the shooting remains under investigation and that he could not talk about other details of the case because detectives are still going over stories gathered from witnesses.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:57 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

thats terribal man im sorry to hear
Old 12-03-2005, 01:14 PM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

terrible incident, sorry to hear