Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

My girl is awesome

Old 11-12-2005, 08:43 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My girl is awesome

Well...if you some of you read my last thread, you'll know that some jackass stole both of my electric guitars, along with some other stuff. Well...today me, her, and my cousin went to Guitar Center in Charlotte since they had a green tag sale. She told me to pick out what I wanted (within reason) and she'd get it for me for an early b-day present. So I found a Red B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock guitar on sale for $150, and a small amp for $45. She got them for me, and I got my strap, cord & gig bag. I'm so happy with my new guitar, it plays smoothly, but I want different strings, these feel too flemsy and thin. Anyways, I just wanted to share my new wealth. Here's a pic of what it looks like:

Old 11-12-2005, 08:46 PM
R_Squared
LEVEL UP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's great! Reminds me of how my girlfriend got me a guitar for valentine's day this year. Do you have any tips for somebody just starting out playing? I got an acoustic but I can't seem to learn to play squat...where should I start?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Point

i have a girl that would do the same..and actually has...they're awesome..good find.

btw...nice gee-tar
Old 11-12-2005, 08:52 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by red94teg
That's great! Reminds me of how my girlfriend got me a guitar for valentine's day this year. Do you have any tips for somebody just starting out playing? I got an acoustic but I can't seem to learn to play squat...where should I start?
The only tips that I really have are to look at tablatures. Tabs (tablatures) are the easiest way to learn a song on guitar, bass, drums without having to learn chords & without having lessons. http://www.mxtabs.net is a good site that I go to often. There's a program called Tab It that tabs out whole songs and plays it for you so you can follow along. I have it for free..when I get back to my house I could send it if you want it. It helps out a lot. You can also write songs on there, download popular songs and it'll tab it out for you. If you feel like paying the $20, go to http://www.tabit.net. And thanks on the compliments
Old 11-12-2005, 08:54 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pics of what she looks like?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:59 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by flipped cracka
pics of what she looks like?
Don't have any on this computer...but I can tell you...She's about 5'5"...107lbs, Red hair, green eyes...love of my life
Old 11-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Omniscient
warm butter on toast

Cool man. I've only played played a platinum worlock. But it was heavy as a bitch. I don't know what's different about the bronze.

From left to right Ibanez GRS200, Marlboro Miles acoustic(fucking awesome for a cheap pos), yamaha acoustic, hand made itallian acoustic, esp ec-300, squier with a standard strat bolt on neck and standard strat pickups, vintage montaya les paul copy.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
301722523_l.gif (96.1 KB, 25 views)
Old 11-12-2005, 09:10 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Nice collection. I have a Yamaha F310 Acoustic, and the two electrics that were stolen were a POS No-name Vester Electric and a Jay Turser Les Paul...black with black pick guard. I loved that guitar, but I like my B.C. Rich...it's not too heavy, and it plays very smoothly.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Omniscient
warm butter on toast

Originally Posted by c_rogue69
Nice collection. I have a Yamaha F310 Acoustic, and the two electrics that were stolen were a POS No-name Vester Electric and a Jay Turser Les Paul...black with black pick guard. I loved that guitar, but I like my B.C. Rich...it's not too heavy, and it plays very smoothly.
A lot of BC Rich stuff is nice. The Rich Bitch and Songbird are heavy as hell though.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:23 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

That's awesome. I used to have a Les Paul Studio. It was the best playing best sounding guitar I've ever owned. Plus I really like having the frets close together.

I havent' played in years though. Besides my first love was the drums so I'll just stick to owning bishes on them. :fawk: