Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

should i let it go????

Old 11-05-2005, 05:27 PM
James3370
aka Heywoodjablowme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default should i let it go????

ok, there is this girl (let's call her mary) i have been f***ing off & on for the last year or so. when we first met, she was w/ this guy (let's call him lance) who treated her badly...as in mentally. well when we met, we were just friends & she'd ask me advice & stuff.

well, he got drunk one night & started knocking her around, so she moved away. we were outta touch for a month or so & then she invited me to come visit her once she got settled. we started hooking up after that & that's all it was. i decided i liked her more than that, but she wasn't ready to get involved, so we drifted apart for 3 or 4 months. she told me that she ended up getting back w/ jackass but it's still a long distance thing.

about 2 months ago, we started talking again & i went to see her. i found out that he got real upset about this other guy she just went out w/ twice but never slept w/. he doesn't know a thing about me. when we started talking again, i was seeing this other girl (let's call her alice) but it was mostly just f***-buddies. but mary didn't know that. i made it seem to her like it was more just to make her a bit jealous or whatever. i also found out that she is now pregnant w/ jackass's baby.

well, 3 weeks ago i went to visit mary. we ended up getting in a fight over my phone ringing & her assuming it was alice. she got pissed & i told her i didn't think it was a good idea for us to see each other anymore. i have avoided her ever since.

i found out that thurs eve, she somehow got alice's cell # & called her trying to break us up by telling alice that she (mary) & i had been f***ing again...which alice knew anyway.

so my question is.....should i just let it go or should i get up in her shit & contact her b/f & tell him about us???? i'm pretty sure he will leave her if he see's the pictures (yes nudes) & yahoo convos i have. i'm not normally one to stur up the shit pot, but she did after all start it by contacting alice with that very intention.

DISCUSS..........
Old 11-05-2005, 05:31 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Did she screw up anything between you and alice by callin gher?

If she did then perhaps some comeuppance is necessary, if not I'd just let it slide. But probably just let it slide because if not then you'll just create more hassles for yourself.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Skelly_GSR
RB does men

pics of said girls.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Brar
|:]

if shes pregnant with the other dudes baby...and she is iffy...no h:
Old 11-05-2005, 05:36 PM
James3370
aka Heywoodjablowme

Originally Posted by [Damnit]
if shes pregnant with the other dudes baby...and she is iffy...no h:
well i think he should know what kind of girl she really is. i mean she's calling me wanting sex while she's dating him......
Old 11-05-2005, 05:38 PM
James3370
aka Heywoodjablowme

Originally Posted by MrFatbooty
Did she screw up anything between you and alice by callin gher?
no, but part of me thinks she contacted alice w/ malice & aforthought, so she's got it coming :dunno:
Old 11-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Brar
|:]

Originally Posted by heywoodjablowme
well i think he should know what kind of girl she really is. i mean she's calling me wanting sex while she's dating him......
so then y would U want to b with a tramp? if thats wat ur gonna tell the other guy?
Old 11-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would just let it go, the more attention you give the situation the worse it makes it. Also it makes it look as though you have something to hide if you get defensive about it and she willpursue it harder and longer.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:59 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nightshade
I would just let it go, the more attention you give the situation the worse it makes it. Also it makes it look as though you have something to hide if you get defensive about it and she willpursue it harder and longer.
:werd: if you go confront her, she'll get what she wanted, which is your attention.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:27 PM
acuragal03

take it from a girl, that one is DRAMA. let it go