Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Tmobile customers, question.

Old 11-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tmobile customers, question.

Have any of you noticed that your reception has gotten progressively worse over the last few months? This might actually be geared towards those in San Diego/SoCal. My service has taken a dump and now I usually either miss calls, get later VMs, drop calls, or have a shitload of static when I am on the phone and people can't hear me. :a:
Old 11-05-2005, 09:52 AM
95SiR
hood rich

yes. i dont really get miss calls or anything like that or static.... the only thing that has been pissing me off is the "network failure" and the phone just freezes for a minute and resets.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Originally Posted by 95SiR
yes. i dont really get miss calls or anything like that or static.... the only thing that has been pissing me off is the "network failure" and the phone just freezes for a minute and resets.
ahh. Yea, the main problem I've been having is that others can't hear me. All they hear is static, but it happens a lot, then I end up calling them on my house phone and it's crystal clear, so I know it's my phone that's buggin. :sad:
Old 11-05-2005, 10:01 AM
95SiR
hood rich

oh yeah, sometimes the other person cant hear me either. but they dont hear static. its just silent. annoying
Old 11-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm...I just got a call like that yesterday where it was no sound on the other end. I have also noticed my reception levels have changed over the last month.

I am thinking I am going ot finish out this contract and if it is not improved by then I am going to look at Verizon.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:04 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by 95SiR
i was having the same damn problem with the phone freezing...bought the new nokia tmobile just released and fixed the proiblem.

as for service degregation issues i have not noticed any at all abut i am some 2600 miles away. probably not pulling off the same towerh:
Old 11-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Hmmm...I just got a call like that yesterday where it was no sound on the other end. I have also noticed my reception levels have changed over the last month.

I am thinking I am going ot finish out this contract and if it is not improved by then I am going to look at Verizon.
yea man, the sucky part is that I renewed back in june when I changed my plan. If this doesn't change, I'll probably look into Cingular or Verizon, since they have the best service in my area.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Derek
yea man, the sucky part is that I renewed back in june when I changed my plan. If this doesn't change, I'll probably look into Cingular or Verizon, since they have the best service in my area.
Yeah I just renewed about a month or two ago so I have a while as well.

My friends on Verizon get reception that kicks my Tmobile services ass. I have called and complained about their coverage and lack of tower switching but they say thats just how it is. I also pointed out that in Long Beach Washington I had no service while my friends were on stacked bars.

Yeah.....so I am gonna start looking real closely at the available service plans as well as phone availability options.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Yeah I just renewed about a month or two ago so I have a while as well.

My friends on Verizon get reception that kicks my Tmobile services ass. I have called and complained about their coverage and lack of tower switching but they say thats just how it is. I also pointed out that in Long Beach Washington I had no service while my friends were on stacked bars.

Yeah.....so I am gonna start looking real closely at the available service plans as well as phone availability options.
yep, I'll be bitching at them as well. If this doesn't change, I'm going to bitch about being let out of my contract and go to cingular.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:25 AM
dj02
click click

its allways been like that. so im like ehhhhh