Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Knockout of the Century!

Old 11-04-2005, 09:36 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Knockout of the Century!

Jaidon "The Don" Codrington vs. Allen "Sweetness" Green

This fight just happened a few minutes ago on Showtime, Allen Green destroyed Codrington in 18 seconds, ending the fight with a smashing left hook to the head that nearly pinned Jaidon's chin to his left shoulder. The blow was so hard that not only was his chin pinned to his shoulder, but he maintained his semi-crouched position as he fell face down between the ropes, his right cheek on the mat(chin pinned to his shoulder), his waist held up by the rope, while on his tippy toes. I've been a fan of boxing for years, this was by far the most brutal knockout I've ever seen.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

He laid over the ropes like that, on his face, for a good 10-20 seconds before they got him off the ropes, he was out cold for at least 3-4 minutes
Old 11-05-2005, 04:25 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

was this fight last night?

if so, i flipped to it after the guy was KO
Old 11-05-2005, 06:28 AM
cobbcustomz

yea i saw the highlight on ESPN. something about the guy receiving a broken vertebrae or something?
Old 11-05-2005, 08:34 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

yeah, it was on last night, that fight only lasted 18 seconds. They both came out swinging and Green caught Codrington with a left hook to the temple that made him woozy, then Green simply let his hands go and caught Jaidon with multiple clean shots, the last of which was borderline grotesque.

IMO, the ref should have stepped in before that last left hood, the man was out on his feet and could not defend the barrage he was under.

I heard of the broken vertebrae story, but that's being denied now. The official story is that he was released from the hospital last night with a concussion.

Here's a better view