Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Guys who shove girls...

Old 11-03-2005, 09:32 PM
canada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys who shove girls...

Are not cool.

So I swung on him!

Knocked him down then the doorman got inbetween us and told us to leave... while the doorman held my arms and talked to me and I told him what the lil prick was doing, the lady-shoving foo hit me in the face... the proceded to be staright up TACKLED by a bike cop! Like NFL Blitz style takedown.

I proceded to walk away down the street and escape undetected while the other dood got tackled and cuffed

It was a good night! :chuckles:
Old 11-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

but you still got hit in the face...it would've been sweeter if you walked away from that without a scratch
Old 11-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

was she hot?
Old 11-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Spood
Sucka

Nice!

You = teh awesomeness for showing him what's what.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:59 PM
canada

Originally Posted by Cosmo M3
but you still got hit in the face...it would've been sweeter if you walked away from that without a scratch

True... but I have no marks and didnt feel it. He glanced off me.

The bad part is I cant really go back to that bar for alittle while.. and supposedly I found out the doorman who is balck knocked the guy who hit me in the face down... and the cop actually jumped him. My friends made fun of the cop saying "Jump the ******... jump the ******..." pointling out that the cop got the only balck guy in sight.

Turns out the guy shoving the girls got arrested for assault and lucky I got away because I would have gotten arrested for the same thing if they caught me.

Looks liek I need to find a new bar for the next couple weeks
Old 11-03-2005, 10:25 PM
ACS S3 3.0
Honda Two Thhhhousand

should stay out of peoples business.

lucky he didnt beat the shit out of you.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:43 PM
canada

Originally Posted by ACS S3 3.0
should stay out of peoples business.

lucky he didnt beat the shit out of you.

Yea... sure thing there chief...

A guy shoving a woman ANYWHERE in my view becomes my business. I was raised better then that shit.. regardless of what the fuck you know.

And him beating my ass? Notice I hit him to knock him down... not kill him like I was taught to.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:10 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by canada
Yea... sure thing there chief...

A guy shoving a woman ANYWHERE in my view becomes my business. I was raised better then that shit.. regardless of what the fuck you know.

And him beating my ass? Notice I hit him to knock him down... not kill him like I was taught to.
ohhh...please. stop being so full of yourself and getting in trouble. if you'd ask the man kindly to not push her, then id be all good. not straight up walk over gangter style and plow him in the face.

and no...its not your business so stop trying to act liek it is. anyone can argue that.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:03 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

I'd do the same thing bro. Complete stranger or not. Sadly some people would just stand there and watch or like whip our thier camera phone a get a few shots... pussies.

Now if it happened to one of my sisters. I would probably go nuts.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

Originally Posted by wedley2
ohhh...please. stop being so full of yourself and getting in trouble. if you'd ask the man kindly to not push her, then id be all good. not straight up walk over gangter style and plow him in the face.

and no...its not your business so stop trying to act liek it is. anyone can argue that.
nothing wrong with being self-righteous given the situation. you or i weren't there so we don't know the severity of this "shove." I can see you would stand idly by when a girl is getting hit by a man, but some people have higher morals than that and wouldn't be able to. Canada, in my opinion, did a pretty outlandish thing but I could never really fathom a time to hit a woman, except if she is coming at me with the severe intent to harm/maim/kill.