Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Someone told me my idea is worth 7 to 8 digits

Old 11-03-2005, 01:58 PM
OHS
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone told me my idea is worth 7 to 8 digits

I have an auto detailing process that is amazing. It literally makes cars look like new. I have been told by a marketing analyst the idea is worth 7 to 8 digits. I tried to do some marketing research to gage HAN users interest of the idea in another forum. Not trying to sell the process yet, the video isn't even done.

This morning I found the post had been closed. Obviously it's just an idea coming to fruition. Since the video isn't done yet, it cant be for sale, yet somehow I am supposed to be a business for profit and go thru the sponsors forum. Geez all I asked for was an opinion,"would you buy the video" Not respond and I'll sell you one. Yes this site should have some duty to ensure the safety and security of it's guests, but from someone who's just asking for an opinion? I thought this site was supposed to be a melting pot, so to speak, for the exchange of information for the betterment of all Honda/Acura enthusiasts. I can't think of offering someone anything better than knowledge of how to really get your car CLEAN and not just on the surface. Would it make any of your lives better to have a 15 year old honda/acura that is TRULY clean and look like new?

I admit yes, someday this product will make me money, and be for profit. Right now it's just an idea on the way to success. All I asked for was an opinion. I am also disappointed in the moderator who closed the post, as I tried to contact this moderator and work it out, however this moderator failed to respond, or to even confirm my private messages.

I hope to work out this issue with the board by posting this here. This is a link to the closed post. Please feel free to post your opinion here should you so choose. https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=211818

Respectfully submitted
OHS
Old 11-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OHS
I have an auto detailing process that is amazing. It literally makes cars look like new. I have been told by a marketing analyst the idea is worth 7 to 8 digits. I tried to do some marketing research to gage HAN users interest of the idea in another forum. Not trying to sell the process yet, the video isn't even done.

This morning I found the post had been closed. Obviously it's just an idea coming to fruition. Since the video isn't done yet, it cant be for sale, yet somehow I am supposed to be a business for profit and go thru the sponsors forum. Geez all I asked for was an opinion,"would you buy the video" Not respond and I'll sell you one. Yes this site should have some duty to ensure the safety and security of it's guests, but from someone who's just asking for an opinion? I thought this site was supposed to be a melting pot, so to speak, for the exchange of information for the betterment of all Honda/Acura enthusiasts. I can't think of offering someone anything better than knowledge of how to really get your car CLEAN and not just on the surface. Would it make any of your lives better to have a 15 year old honda/acura that is TRULY clean and look like new?

I admit yes, someday this product will make me money, and be for profit. Right now it's just an idea on the way to success. All I asked for was an opinion. I am also disappointed in the moderator who closed the post, as I tried to contact this moderator and work it out, however this moderator failed to respond, or to even confirm my private messages.

I hope to work out this issue with the board by posting this here. This is a link to the closed post. Please feel free to post your opinion here should you so choose. https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=211818

Respectfully submitted
OHS
and I will quote Nelson directly

Originally Posted by Nelson
POLICY:
Business posting: Please do not post on behalf of a company. No private businesses or stores are allowed to post items anywhere on Honda-Acura.net, except in the sponsor forums if you are an approved vendor or board sponsor.

This section is for Honda/Acura owners and enthusiast to buy, sell, and trade their parts amongst each other. If you have more than one "new" item for sale, that is thought of as selling for profit and will not be allowed.
Companies are encouraged to contact advertising@honda-acura.net, to enroll in Honda-Acura.net’s sponsorship program to assist your advertising needs.

Any non-supporting vendor who posts will be warned. Failure to comply with warnings will result in action by the administration of this site.
So if you do not understand why this post is being closed as well then I suggest you contact 94civicex or Daniel regarding the matter and they can inform you of the same thing we have said repeatedly about advertising in this manner.

Good day sir.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:03 PM
DakarM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see that as an advertisement with "i want our opinion" attached to it.
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.