Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

another rap thread.. 2 in 1. jay-z and nas are cool, quan gets arrested

Old 10-29-2005, 07:16 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default another rap thread.. 2 in 1. jay-z and nas are cool, quan gets arrested

jay-z and nas make up
Jay-Z Declares Peace with Nas

We'll have the whole review today but yesterday was a great day for Hip-Hop at 105.1's Powerhouse concert in New Jersey.
Jay-Z, who was expected to go at a few industry cats, called 'Esco' to the stage and Nas came to perform the chorus to "Dead Presidents" while Jay-Z left the stage to let Nas perform a few songs.
Then Jay-Z came back and the pair rhymed over Nas' "Made You Look."
"All that beef shit is wack," said Jay-Z, "we're all in this shit together!"
People who were looking for the war declaration were surely disapointed but President Carter made history last night, this was truly a great day in Hip-Hop....
Jay-Z will be performing in Philadelphia tonight (28th)@ Wachovia Center.
quan gets arrested.. 19k in cash :eek3:
Quan Arrested in Virginia

A Hampton police officer investigating drug use at a hotel was assaulted by one of the suspects, police said Wednesday.

Someone reported smelling marijuana coming from a room that was supposed to have been vacated the day before.

When police arrived, they found four men in the room. Police said one of them, Clifford Ferquan Peacock (aka Quan), 27, of Newport News, let police search the room. That's when police say they found a loaded handgun in the refrigerator.

They said Quan then ran out and was chased by an officer and the two stuggled in the hallway. When the second officer went to help, the three others in the room escaped.

Quan was arrested and faces several charges, including felony assault and battery of a police officer and resisting arrest.

The officer was kicked by Quan, authorities said, and was treated and released for a leg injury. He'd been on the force for less than eight months.

In the meantime, police say they also found two other handguns, some marijuana, cell phones and more than $19,000 in cash.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:19 PM
dE.fUsEd
I still like honda's. :-/

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woah. link for jay-z/nas?
Old 10-29-2005, 09:14 PM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I saw the JayZ/Nas thing yesterday....funny now "all that beef shit is wack" since he got ripped....but I still like em both.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats only cuz Nas handed Jay Z his ass.
Jayz is a bitch anyways.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:42 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

jay and nas squashing it was predictable.

Sucks for quan though. I wonder if he recorded an album yet... maybe they'll still release his shit.