Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

WTF? Why the hell did this just happen?

Old 10-28-2005, 11:10 AM
Omniscient
warm butter on toast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF? Why the hell did this just happen?

Well, I haven't aten anything since my surgery. So I decided to have some gatorade. I drank like 1/2 a bottle of the lemon lime stuff, then I'm about to go out for a cigarette then BAM i feel like crap. I sit near the bathroom for a second undesisive if I'm gonna puke or not. So I get the watery mouth, and start swallowing hard. Then I gag hard but hold it back because I'm afraid of puking I fucking hate it. Now I'm fine.....Is it normal? Maybe it's because all I have in my stomach is medication, blood, and phlem?
Old 10-28-2005, 11:11 AM
eonsx311
today is not my birthday.

Originally Posted by Omniscient
Well, I haven't aten anything since my surgery. So I decided to have some gatorade. I drank like 1/2 a bottle of the lemon lime stuff, then I'm about to go out for a cigarette then BAM i feel like crap. I sit near the bathroom for a second undesisive if I'm gonna puke or not. So I get the watery mouth, and start swallowing hard. Then I gag hard but hold it back because I'm afraid of puking I fucking hate it. Now I'm fine.....Is it normal? Maybe it's because all I have in my stomach is medication, blood, and phlem?
that is strange, i have had that happen before. didn't feel sick at all afterward but man did i feel like i was gonna barf.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:12 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

puking is awesome.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:12 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

when they do the surgery, the blood drains down your throat and into your gut.

One of the 1st things people do right after is barf all over.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:14 AM
worm696

WTF? Why the hell did this just happen?
All God and religion is, is a big story to try to get people to live a moral life. There's some scary lessons in there like the plagues, the 40 day flood, the rest I forgot from sunday school(which i was kicked out of). And there's some fun interesting stories to lighten the mood.

Science>Religion

But, the whole God schpeal is working I mean 2000+ years later they still got people putting $5 into a collection plate so they can go to heaven, shangri-la, wherever.

Only in a perfect world could you commit a "sin" talk to some guy in a black suit with a white collar in a poorly light booth and be forgotten. Not by society, but by the almighty savior.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Exadar
Be Quiet and Drive

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
when they do the surgery, the blood drains down your throat and into your gut.

One of the 1st things people do right after is barf all over.

Not totally true, I had my wisdom teeth taken out about a year ago and didn't get sick at all. I don't remember the next 3 days for the most part cause i was drugged up, but i didn't get sick lol
Old 10-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Omniscient
warm butter on toast

I don't quite get what you're getting at worm...

Anyway, the surgery was yesterday. Pretty much 25 hours ago. Watching people puke is funny, but I hate the feeling, the stomach cramping suuuucks.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:39 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

nicotine owning a weakened body.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:47 AM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Wait... You were going to go smoke and you got your wisdom teeth pulled yesterday? I'm not an expert but thats not smart.