Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

monday morning crew check in..

Old 10-24-2005, 03:17 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default monday morning crew check in..

I'm suprisingly wide awake and not as grouchy as I would normally be on a Monday morning. I got off my Exit to work about 25 min early so I stopped and got my normal 20oz coffee from Wawa (where i seen a big ol booty'ed white girl). Me and another guy at the coffee stand were like "dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn" :chuckles:. Theres nothing like seeing a nice piece of ass for that work day motivation.

I feel very productive today. Maybe I'll actually get some work done for a change.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:25 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

i didn't sleep all night, doing work on campus...now i'm going to get some breakfast, come back, shower, go to class
Old 10-24-2005, 03:27 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Originally Posted by LT
i didn't sleep all night, doing work on campus...now i'm going to get some breakfast, come back, shower, go to class

Damn Lawrence, you seriously need to get your sleep habit in order. I can understand though with all the midterms going on. This week is my week for midterms but luckily I'm only taking 1 course so it won't be too bad.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:32 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

I'm up, my schedule changed so I open 8:30 Mon- Thurs. Hopefully it won't killl me too much, I like being up and going at this time. Then class, then back to work for inventory.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:39 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
I'm up, my schedule changed so I open 8:30 Mon- Thurs. Hopefully it won't killl me too much, I like being up and going at this time. Then class, then back to work for inventory.

Did you ever find your paycheck?
Old 10-24-2005, 03:42 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
Damn Lawrence, you seriously need to get your sleep habit in order. I can understand though with all the midterms going on. This week is my week for midterms but luckily I'm only taking 1 course so it won't be too bad.
what's sad is that i wasn't up for studying midterms. those were all last week. i just wasn't getting tired. so instead i worked ahead in some courses.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:46 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
Did you ever find your paycheck?
No, but no one cashed it so they just sent me a new one. I'm sure I'll find it a year later and laugh about it.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:06 AM
BonzoAPD

No pica no care :db:

I am tired as fawk. I couldn't fall asleep last night once again. For some reason when I need to fall asleep I am wide awake. Then in the morning I am dead tired and feel like the walking dead since I wind up with 3-4 hours of sleep. This is not a good start to the week. Especially since I have a shitload of work waiting for me to do h:
Old 10-24-2005, 04:08 AM
VTEC4EVER

Got up late woke up when I stepped outside and it was freezing. Goin to school then coming home to sleep. Later HANers
Old 10-24-2005, 04:11 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

I think thats why im so grumpy in the morning ever since i started driving cus i dont get to see the ass i use to in the morning. Plus for some reason im in just a FUCK YOU mood...I dont know why but i woke up ready to punch someone in the face...Glad i didnt take my tool to work today :nervous: