Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

3 month update

Old 10-10-2005, 03:34 PM
lil_1_2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 month update

so its been 3 months since my stroke, and one month since i'm out of the hospital. so far so good. i'm walking more now even alone with my brace, i go to the bathroom on my own too. but i atill tend to get tired afterwalking for a bit its because most of the work is being done by one leg and that one gets tired quickly.

as for my heart condition and transplant thats off the schedule for now said the transplant docs. the transplant was only going to be an option is the meds did not work.and when i 1st went to see them my heart failure was pretty bad so they mention transplant. but it seems the meds have stabilized things for now and all is well.

as for my hanf still nohing back from it yet still doesnt want to move. my speech is okay still a little slurred but practice will help that. so overall i feel good with big progress just 3 months after. beforei left the hospital i had a roomate who had a stroke 3 months ago and was alot worse than me he didn't walk an speach was not so goof and he had been to vallejo rehab which is supose to be the best in the bay and where i was trying to goto.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:36 PM
skabone69

holy crap I didn't know you had a stroke. glad to hear you getting back to normal.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear you are improving Los.

So is the heart medicine going to prove a permanent fix or can they even tell that from the short period of time?

Keep at it bro I know you are a stubborn person so if you want to get that hand moving and that leg working, I know you will make it happen....besides how are you gonna jack off?
Old 10-10-2005, 05:45 PM
lil_1_2002

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Glad to hear you are improving Los.

So is the heart medicine going to prove a permanent fix or can they even tell that from the short period of time?

Keep at it bro I know you are a stubborn person so if you want to get that hand moving and that leg working, I know you will make it happen....besides how are you gonna jack off?

left hand works just fine!!! but that would make a mess i probably cannot clean up.

dont know about the medicine. i'll stay on it till it stops working then they will go from there.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

its really good to hear you get better man.