Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

the official Jae got back together with his ex thread

Old 10-12-2005, 12:09 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
does he know what your car looks like?

Yea cus when she left i walked out the house and got in my car to go to my sister in law house and from there he could easily remember what my car look like. Considering i park in the same spot
Old 10-12-2005, 01:11 PM
BonzoAPD

Originally Posted by IluvJae
There's only one thing im worried about and i might have to notify the proper authorities about the situation. When she came and got her stuff. Her new boyfriend was with her...so now that motha fucka knows where i live. Im not so worried about me cus i can handle myself...but its my car that im worried about. I wish there was a place somewhere else i could store it until i moved in december.
man she really is a bitch. This is definitely a lesson to leave an ex's shit on the door step or ship it cod like Andrew said.

If you think this tool may do something then tell the authorities so it's on record now.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:07 PM
fstop128

^yep BonzoAPD, have a 3rd party handle the return of property.. i hope u got Knuckles back, so the ex can be put it in the past where she belongs..im so sorry this happened to u.. the gym is a great place to work on yourself.. stick to working on yourself..hang with your support team..get it all talked out and out of your system.. u will get through this and be much happier soon..
Old 10-12-2005, 04:54 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Originally Posted by fstop128
^yep BonzoAPD, have a 3rd party handle the return of property.. i hope u got Knuckles back, so the ex can be put it in the past where she belongs..im so sorry this happened to u.. the gym is a great place to work on yourself.. stick to working on yourself..hang with your support team..get it all talked out and out of your system.. u will get through this and be much happier soon..
Nah i didnt get knuckles back but u know what...i dont even want him back...she can trash him...she keep saying i fucked up and now i want her back but shes the one talking this and talking that...man fuck that bitch and every memory i ever had of her
Old 10-12-2005, 05:21 PM
95SiR
hood rich

selfish bitches = :down: