Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I swear. I was just trying to kill a very large bug.

Old 10-09-2005, 04:32 PM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrFatbooty
So you just said, "ok I'm gonna punch this wall now," and heaved ho? Maybe you should take up smoking. Although I guess patching an occasional hole in a wall is probably cheaper and healthier. Just make sure not to punch anything more solid than drywall.

I've tried smoking before since I'm only a social smoker (when drinking) but it never works. Patching the hole is a little time consuming since I try and make it near perfect but it definitely makes me think twice before doing it again. Well..at least for another year or two.

And trust me, I've hit much harder things. My old VW GTI suffered a broken windshield and a large dent in its side. I really didn't care much for it anyway.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Joe

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
I've tried smoking before since I'm only a social smoker (when drinking) but it never works. Patching the hole is a little time consuming since I try and make it near perfect but it definitely makes me think twice before doing it again. Well..at least for another year or two.

And trust me, I've hit much harder things. My old VW GTI suffered a broken windshield and a large dent in its side. I really didn't care much for it anyway.
show some respect towards a gti
Old 10-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Brar
|:]

yea anger sucks i punched a whole that big in the garage...i dunno how thick they r in VA but in my house...its at least 1in...covered it with a poster b4 rents saw
Old 10-09-2005, 04:44 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

You must have been watching the Braves game h:.

duck squad member #00003
Old 10-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Grifter

you should stay away from girls
Old 10-09-2005, 05:08 PM
reech-around
RIP Woong.

damn, u should change your name to angrybastard hfawk:
Old 10-09-2005, 07:22 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

ive socked the marble floor 4 times really hard and my knuckles have been hurting ever since.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:30 PM
DaNnYsEvEn
ThInK PiNk!

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
Okay maybe not. My temper owned me again. This is the 2nd time I've done this (previous time was at one of the apartments I was living in before). I've kept my anger pretty much under control since then and I told myself to not do crap like that anymore but it happened.

A combination of myself getting frustrated over some assignments, and some other personal issues sent me over the top. h: I'm stupid, I know. Good thing I didn't follow through and keep going, I nearly went thru to my laundry closet.

Looks like I'll be hitting up Home Depot tomorrow evening for a small piece of drywall and spackel. I've got the rest.

maybe you should try investing in a punching bag...make sure you know the thickness of that drywall your going to be patching up..theres like 4 different thicknesses....i get alot of people comming in tryen to by scraps but they forget the thickness :doh: and have to go allll the way home to get the measurement....or else youll end up going back home and punching more holes in the wall
Old 10-09-2005, 08:29 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

4,000 bishes! Yeah.... :fawk:

I used to have a little temper problem myself. Before I joined the Army...., :thinking:
Old 10-09-2005, 09:13 PM
thomas
pew pew pew

yeah when you have to surgry and pins in your hand cause you hit a stud you will think twice