Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

damn it is chilly!

Old 09-24-2005, 08:54 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
i have to say, my nipples almost penetrated my hoodie this morning. h:
could you hang hangers off them?
Old 09-24-2005, 09:06 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Heh, the popup windblocker thingies are cute. I guess having removable tops is better than nothing, but it must suck to have to like, plan when you can take em off. I can flip and latch my top in like 10 seconds while I'm sitting in the dirver's seat.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:08 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Originally Posted by MrFatbooty
Heh, the popup windblocker thingies are cute. I guess having removable tops is better than nothing, but it must suck to have to like, plan when you can take em off. I can flip and latch my top in like 10 seconds while I'm sitting in the dirver's seat.
aren't they cute? they actually retract slightly at 75mph+

eh, it's not really that much of a problem. I can get them off, bagged, and stowed in under a minute.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:09 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Wait til you autocross tomorrow at Mid State Airport. Bring a winter jacket, gloves and thermal underwear It gets fricking cold at the top of that mountain.

The one time I showed up in October it was like 40 degrees with 30mph winds. And I arrived in pants and a t-shirt. I was screwed!
Old 09-24-2005, 09:11 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Originally Posted by LT6916
aren't they cute? they actually retract slightly at 75mph+
Now by "retract" do you mean they're motorized, or just that they're spring-loaded and the wind at that speed pushes them down a bit?
Old 09-24-2005, 09:12 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Originally Posted by CivicSiRacer
Wait til you autocross tomorrow at Mid State Airport. Bring a winter jacket, gloves and thermal underwear It gets fricking cold at the top of that mountain.

The one time I showed up in October it was like 40 degrees with 30mph winds. And I arrived in pants and a t-shirt. I was screwed!
i'm still debating if i should go or not. i have A LOT, and i mean A LOT, of work on my shoulders

Originally Posted by MrFatbooty
Now by "retract" do you mean they're motorized, or just that they're spring-loaded and the wind at that speed pushes them down a bit?
spring loaded :sad: