Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Calling all ricers (FnF news)

Old 09-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Calling all ricers (FnF news)

This was sent to me today.

GREAT NEWS!!

EverythingDrift.com is working closely with the casting director of Fast and Furious 3 (which we all know will be about drifting). They are looking to film a very large drift scene in November, and have started the process to find "extra" cars. Remember the street racing and racewars scenes in the first movies? All of those cars were cast in a similar way.(They are looking for Drift/JGTC/JDM Style Vehicles for this shoot.) The shoot will take place immediately following the week after SEMA and will last approximately 3-4weeks. The cars involved will be paid per day for having their vehicle on location. Extra money will be paid to those who can actually drift! The scene will basically be simulating a Japanese Drift scene as if you were in Tokyo, Japan.

The location will be IN DOWNEY which is right near the intersection of the 5 and the 605. This is central to Downtown LA, Orange County, the coast, and the valley. Time and Date has been confirmed!! This casting call is for this upcoming weekend. Sunday, Sept 18th at 12 Noon As well show up to the event with your car and let them know you found out sent you. A list is being created with the cars that we have recorded already and being sent over to the casting agent on Friday night. If you have any questions, email GeorgeG@everythingdrift.com and/or fastandfurious3cars@hotmail.com

If you CAN'T make the casting call, email george with your contact info as follows:

Contact Name: Your name... First and last please
Contact Method: Email/Phone Number (Prefer both)
Picture of your Vehicle as well as Make/Model: Side/front profile will be preferred for pictures.

The location will be finalised tomorrow (Thursday) and I will post up then. it is between the Mall in Downey, and a former government location in Downey.

Cars they are interested in are:
(If you have a right hand drive vehicle... Guaranteed film time.)
240's
350's
AE86's
Supras (mk3 and mkIV)
RX7's
RX8's
IS300's
Silvia's
Skylines
S2000
NSX

If it is rear wheel drive... They are interested.

In addition, they are also looking for:
WRX's - STI's
Lancer's - EVO's
Scion xB's
Nissan Cube’s (Rarity here)
Vanning Vehicles (those crazy van thingys with huge wings which are setup for kareoke)

If you have any of these cars, or have friends with any of these cars, LET US KNOW NOW!!! DO NOT SHOW UP IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHAT WAS SPECIFIED IN THIS LIST!! YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY!!

Thanks for all your help guys! Please forward this to your friends as necessary...

PS - yes there are others doing casting calls for this movie (including craig lieberman). But saying that any certain casting call has any pull over any other casting call is false. At least this casting call will be free, and there's no gimmick (like joining moviecarz.com for ONLY $35)....
Old 09-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Brar
|:]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fwd cars can drift tooo! :rick: fawk them ricing crap heads h: i know someone with a right hand drive integra...doubt the bastards would want it though cuz he is CLEAN!
Old 09-15-2005, 09:14 AM
GotJDM?
No longer a Honda Driver.

thank god there is no CRXs. and thank god i dont dirve any of those cars listed. because they will be the new rice on the streets
Old 09-15-2005, 09:18 AM
umop-apisdn
Allergic to vitamin D

First they help ruin the import scene, now it's drifting. I just wonder how they are gonna do it this time. y0 dudez j00 gotz da mad d0rifto suspensi0n y0!
Old 09-15-2005, 09:21 AM
XScarAudio
///o\\\///o\\\

great...now we need to worry about being hit on blind corners by kids who think they can drift in mommy's IS300 wagon
Old 09-15-2005, 09:23 AM
9600baud
JDM rox ur world

movie casting using..... a hotmail account? sounds fishy to me.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:41 AM
JoshJ
bang bang.

:down: :down: :ghey: - represents exactly what i feel about this upcoming FnF and all other FnF created.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:45 AM
XScarAudio
///o\\\///o\\\

I'll still watch it and probably buy the DVD if its 1/2 way decent because the movies are fun. Its like swordfish, matrix or hackers was to computers. Not very realistic, but still fun to watch
Old 09-15-2005, 09:49 AM
JoshJ
bang bang.

movie casting using..... a hotmail account? sounds fishy to me.
i just noticed that... that does seem really fishy.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:25 AM
catatonic
(´Д`)

JDM style cars? Where do you find those??