Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

E!'s Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive is hilarious

Old 08-29-2005, 01:32 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E!'s Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive is hilarious

these really, really, really pampered offspring of extremely rich people are in the middle of colorado roughing it on a cattle ranch.

it's funny how they complain soooo much and always try to get cellphone signals. and the cattle ranch guys make great comments.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:36 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you seen the episode of "Sweet 16" that had the fat bitch in it? I have no idea why she is popular. She's fat, ugly, rude, fat, ugly, arrogant, fat and ugly.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:42 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

i HATE snobby, spoiled people.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

I loathe reality shows in general, but the ones with filthy-rich, faux blue blood brats piss me off the most. Growing up Gotti, Cattle Drive, and anything that involves Paris Hilton drive me mad. Maybe it's jealousy or something (I would love to have my every wish pampered for, and to not be held accountable for my idiotic actions), but regardless, things like that just make me sad for the american public to actually want to watch that crap.

My girlfriend loves it though, so I end up learning about their misadventures all of the time. Cattle Drive was amusing the two times that I got stuck watching it, but I would be content if that show fell off the face of the earth tomorrow...
Old 08-29-2005, 02:08 PM
umop-apisdn
Allergic to vitamin D

Originally Posted by RB
Have you seen the episode of "Sweet 16" that had the fat bitch in it? I have no idea why she is popular. She's fat, ugly, rude, fat, ugly, arrogant, fat and ugly.
Or that indian bitch with the Jimmy Duranti shnoz that threw a tizzy when she didn't get a Range Rover for her b-day :chuckles:
Old 08-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Black95Accord

I cant stand watching sweet 16 cuz those bitches are so stuck up and think their the shit. pisses me off!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:32 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

that commercial for the new sweet 16 with that girl who's like "i'm a fucking princess" makes me want to choke the bitch.