Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

My B20B nonvtec 4dr beat a 5.0 Mustang

Old 08-29-2005, 02:34 AM
CRAZYEG9
THE TRUE O.G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My B20B nonvtec 4dr beat a 5.0 Mustang

I don't know what year it was but it looked like this model
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...st=2464#vdptop
Anyways this is what happened. I'm at the light(Pennsylvania Ave in Brooklyn) and I notice this cat in the mustang grilling me. When the light turns green. I pull off slowly then punch it to the next light and he does too. He opens the window and says you have a vtec. I say no. He says you bullshittin me. I ain't fuckin with ya'll. So we both close our windows and Idol for a launch. We both take off and we were neck and neck all the way thru 3rd(I have a B16 tranny). When I bang 4rth I start to pull on him since mustangs have no top end. I threw my hazards on. At the next light I say I have no vtec it's a CR-V engine. He says come on man my car ain't really had work done yet. I say mines niether. He says I wasn't really pressing the gas all the way. That's when me and my friends got mad and said line it up again, we at another light. So I idol for a launch and the Pussy ass motha fucka ain't wanna race. He was just mad cause my 92 4dr ain't dropped and looks like a family car and he ain't wanna accept that. He's lucky though cause I had 2 friends in the car with a heavy ass tool box in the back plus I have a stock clutch headers and everything accept I have 2 1/4 pipping cause if all of the above was different I woulda whipped his ass even worst, and wait till I throw on my vtec head cause right now it's under my bed, but when it's under my hood then it's gonna be a problem for all of the cocky big-car owners.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:38 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

grats.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:50 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow, a slow car whooped a slower car.

STORY OF THE YEAR!!!!!:eek3:
Old 08-29-2005, 02:55 AM
CRAZYEG9
THE TRUE O.G.

Originally Posted by brtecson
Wow, a slow car whooped a slower car.

STORY OF THE YEAR!!!!!:eek3:
Smartass!
Old 08-29-2005, 04:10 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by CRAZYEG9
I don't know what year it was but it looked like this model
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...st=2464#vdptop
Anyways this is what happened. I'm at the light(Pennsylvania Ave in Brooklyn) and I notice this cat in the mustang grilling me. When the light turns green. I pull off slowly then punch it to the next light and he does too. He opens the window and says you have a vtec. I say no. He says you bullshittin me. I ain't fuckin with ya'll. So we both close our windows and Idol for a launch. We both take off and we were neck and neck all the way thru 3rd(I have a B16 tranny). When I bang 4rth I start to pull on him since mustangs have no top end. I threw my hazards on. At the next light I say I have no vtec it's a CR-V engine. He says come on man my car ain't really had work done yet. I say mines niether. He says I wasn't really pressing the gas all the way. That's when me and my friends got mad and said line it up again, we at another light. So I idol for a launch and the Pussy ass motha fucka ain't wanna race. He was just mad cause my 92 4dr ain't dropped and looks like a family car and he ain't wanna accept that. He's lucky though cause I had 2 friends in the car with a heavy ass tool box in the back plus I have a stock clutch headers and everything accept I have 2 1/4 pipping cause if all of the above was different I woulda whipped his ass even worst, and wait till I throw on my vtec head cause right now it's under my bed, but when it's under my hood then it's gonna be a problem for all of the cocky big-car owners.

as packed as hell pennsylvania ave is your lucky you didnt crash.
His mustang could of been a POS...correction....they are a piece of shit.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:14 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

ibl...and you're coming off like a real arrogant asshole...imo
Old 08-29-2005, 05:13 AM
wilsel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, V6 stangs aren't quick. Street racing is bad mmkay.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:28 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

way to take your amazing, and life changing, experience to the internet ... where everything actually matters.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:33 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
way to take your amazing, and life changing, experience to the internet ... where everything actually matters.

speeding around in a car with a CRV engine isnt cool.

Now if you had a 911 turbo or something really fast than it would be ok.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:19 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

iblockbecauseyouwerestreetracingandcan'ttypeforshi t