Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I'm REEEAAAALLLY getting sick of married chicks at bars!

Old 08-28-2005, 01:30 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm REEEAAAALLLY getting sick of married chicks at bars!

So myself and Josh went out this evenin to one of our regular haunts. He wanted me to pick him up at his house then drive him back afterwards so I only had a few drinks then set about ingratiating myself with the assorted female acompaniment to be found in the joint. I met this one girl who, I dunno how, was actually hot and also was a big Star Trek nerd like me. I got her number.

Then there was this group of slightly older girls out for one of them's birthday. One of them in particular took a liking to me and I danced a shitload with her. She was quite impressed with my dancing (I took a ballroom class or two back in the day so I wouldn't embarass myself at bar mitzvahs but I would hardly say I actually know how to dance). So much so that she had her friends taking turns with me, then 2 or 3 of em would be grinding on me at the same time each trying to out-grind the other, etc. It was freakin great.

Then it comes time to at the very least get a number from the member of the group who had picked me out from the start. When I tried, she's like, "I don't think my husband would like that," and pulls her damned rings out of her pocket. You'da think I would have felt them in there previously given the amound she had been rubbing up on me but I guess not.

When it became apparent that the only number I was getting for the evening was gonna be the one I had already got from Star Trek chick, I went to go and find Josh. He was ripped out of his gourd. I had to keep him propped up while we walked from the bar back to my apartment to get into the car. We get in the car, and my first thought was to get food in Josh. But he made a bunch of sorta like, groaning noises, etc. Then he puked out the side of the car. With the top down. Folks, don't try and puke out of a convertible with the top down. It got all over the car, luckily mostly on the outside. I took Josh back to his house and was like, "hey man I need somethin to clean your puke up offa my car." He gave me some towels then proceeded to pass out on the floor of his bedroom. I got the towels wetted down and cleaned up the puke best I could. Since it was for the most part splattered on the outside it wasn't too hard, but some made its way onto the edges of the folded down convertible top and the windblocker.

After everything was cleaned up and Josh was most assuredly passed out, I went to Perkins, got me a bacon, mushroom & cheddar omelette with pancakes on the side, then went home.

All in all I guess the night was okay, I got the Star Trek chick's number and I got rubbed up on by the 30/40-something girls who were out on that bday thing. Josh'll probably spring to have my car detailed like the last time he puked on my car about 5-6 months ago, and everything will be fine and dandy.

Now it's time for me to go fall the hell asleep.

Last edited by MrFatbooty; 08-28-2005 at 06:20 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:36 AM
nevets
WAAAGH!!

next time take his car so he can puke all over it. h:
Old 08-28-2005, 01:53 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

omelete sounds tasty :yumyum:
Old 08-28-2005, 04:55 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

i have no problem with married women going to bars...it's only when they hide that fact from you...and especially when you find out the next morning!
Old 08-28-2005, 05:06 AM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Yeah, taking the rings off = dishonest. That is a woman who intended to cheat, then got cold feet.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:49 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Originally Posted by nevets
next time take his car so he can puke all over it. h:
I think he did that himself the night before.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:20 AM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by Dweezel
Yeah, taking the rings off = dishonest. That is a woman who intended to cheat, then got cold feet.
Or just wanted attention/free drinks for the night.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:28 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

sounds fun. none of my friends ever let themselves get that drunk - so i can never have that kind of fun experience.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:44 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Originally Posted by dubcac
Or just wanted attention/free drinks for the night.
Well hey I only gave em attention, I didn't buy em shit.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Tobra

Originally Posted by MrFatbooty
Well hey I only gave em attention, I didn't buy em shit.
smart man, all that ever gets you is a lighter wallet